Redesign of Header

Hi i need a redesign of my header, from Mix-mastersuk to KlubBeatz and more in your face also needs to fit in with the web site!

Hi,

I have sent you a PM

Thank you

regards,
    Zafar Ahmed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

I can also help portfolio at www.skilledgraphics.com. fee is $45

Hi sorry my current banner/header is in flash and i want it kept in flash but revamped and improved from scratch, www.klubbeatz.com

well flash eliminates me, still working on flash skills

Hi,

I have replied to your PM. Please check.

Thank you

regards,
    Zafar Ahmed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

Hi I am interested to work with you on this header design, please let me know your email so I can send to you my portfolio list.

Thanks
    Dipak

Don't Pay me Until your work done

Hi,

I am Amish form Outsource.techndu.Com

Recently, we have started our India office. Iím now ready to start doing some outsourcing of everything from simple scripting to managing a staff for a small number of clients who see the value in outsourcing coding, link building, directory submissions, copywriting, social tagging and a wide range of SEO services for a fraction of what you would expect to pay an American or UK firm.

From part time to full time with no health insurance to pay, no vacation time to pay for, no workers comp, no unemployment tax and at a rate that you couldnít hire a good babysitter for.

In India, You get the benefit of hiring Indian workers working for you without the hassles of the time differences and the language barriers.

Of course we can deliver very fast on one off projects from simple scripts to complete database driven commerce sites, you just need to contact me with details and Iíll get you a quote but what weíre really wanting to do is become your extra tech staff and provide a wide range of services on a regular basis. We want to get into the employee outsourcing business.

Interested?

email me: [email protected]