Question rejected by smtp? what is this?

Code:
      This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

Message-id: <[email protected]>
        Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:21:45 -0500
        To: [email protected]
        Subject: Quote

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: [email protected]
        Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
        Diagnostic code: smtp;550 See http://spf.pobox.com/why.html?sender....pogolinux.com (#5.7.1)
        Remote system: dns;mail.pogolinux.com (TCP|167.206.4.196|56303|207.115.81.85|25) (hermes.pogolinux.com - Welcome to Qmail Toaster Ver. 1.3 SMTP Server ESMTP)
    I go to that link and it says this

Code:
    hermes.pogolinux.com rejected a message that claimed an envelope sender address of [email protected].

hermes.pogolinux.com received a message from mta1.srv.hcvlny.cv.net (167.206.4.196) that claimed an envelope sender address of [email protected]
    However, the domain domain.com has declared using SPF that it does not send mail through mta1.srv.hcvlny.cv.net (167.206.4.196). That is why the message was rejected.
    The SPF on my domain is this:

Code:
    domain.com. IN TXT "v=spf1 ip4:xxx.xxx.36.3 a mx a:server.domain.com -all"

The ip that sent email does not match ip in spf record
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

I sent it via my ISP as I have to use their smtp server.

How would I correct this?

Should I just add this to the spf record?

a:mail.myisp.net

No you would add "include:myisp.net" assuming your isp has a SPF record for their domain.
    Daved @ Lightwave Networking, LLC.
    AS1426 https:/www.lightwave.net
    Primary Bandwidth: EGIHosting (NLayer, NTT, HE, Cogent)
    Xen PV VPS Hosting

edit:

My isp smtp server is mail.optonline.net

Would I use that or just optonline.net ?

It doesn't look like OptOnline publish an SPF record. As such you'll need to identify all their outbound mail servers (which are not necessarily the same as the one you connect to for sending mail) and list those in your SPF record.
    I think the server saw what was required of it and just committed suicide instead.

You will need to contact Optonline and ask them what IP address their outbound mail server sends out messages from. Tell them that you are needing to know the IP address so that you can properly set your SPF record. They should understand what you are after.

You may also want to ask them why they do not have an SPF record published for optonline.net. They can set an SPF record on optonline.net (or a subdomain, i.e. spf.optonline.net) which users can then use to include in their won SPF record. Then any IP changes that they make, they just have to make the changes to the optonline.net SPF record and any other domains that are using the optonline.net include will also be updated.