Best Dedicated IP Hosting

I am looking for the best host that provides dedicated IP hosting (the machine can be shared). Either a shared account or a VPS account would do, but I don't want to spend more than $25/month. I also want cpanel. Any recomendations?

Thanks

Well, you would need to list more specs such as bandwidth and diskspace to give a better answer for your budget.

As far as dedicated IP, you can find that practically anywhere. Like Matt said, if you give your specs on what you are looking for, we can be more helpful. Adding only the IP requirement, doesn't filter the list out much.
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts

I am just going to have a simple php 1 domain site. I won't use that much bandwith, just mainly going to be informational and search.

Quote Originally Posted by jattsingh View Post
    If your only going to have a simple php site, I highly doubt you will need much more than 1-2% of the diskspace their offering. Same goes for bandwidth, 0.1% of 15,000GB is still 15GB which is more than enough for alot of sites.

With that being said, bigger is not always better. Something that better matches your needs may be a little cheaper, and you may find it to be more realiable.

Whatever you do, use the search at WHT and on google to find reviews on any company you come across. Stay away from companies that have alot of negative reviews.
    Need a new Web Host?
    Become a Host Refugee and receive TRUE 24/7 Support

cPanel + Fantastico, PHP4 or PHP5
    HostRefugee.com - See our current promotions

i think i am going to go with hostgator, they seem to have good reviews and they are cheap (only $4.95/month and $2/for the dedicated IP). Thanks everyone

Make sure that the $4.95 price is actually monthly. Many times that's the price if you pay 1-3 years in advance.

Good luck with your choice. I didn't have any problems with Hostgator, but I am not using VPS.

Don't forget to come back and share your experience with them.