Recent Industry News: Oversee.net Acquired Moniker

From Their Press Release:

Moniker Joins Oversee.net

Industry leaders create a full-service domain powerhouse providing total solutions for domain professionals.

Los Angeles, CA and Pompano Beach, FL (January 3, 2008) - Oversee.net, a leading technology-driven online marketing solutions company, and MonikerŪ, one of the fastest-growing providers of domain name registration, domain asset management, and monetization services, announced today that Oversee has acquired Moniker. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.

News Links:

http://oversee.net/news_details.php?id=348

http://www.moniker.com/oversee/index.jsp

Who knows, maybe Moniker customers will finally get responses from support. I've been waiting a week for an answer on my question.

I wonder why Moniker was sold for the second time in a year(+)? Domain Sponsor were always looking to add a registrar string to their bow. Look like a good fit imho.
    Signature Under Construction.

Quote Originally Posted by RossH View Post
    Who knows, maybe Moniker customers will finally get responses from support. I've been waiting a week for an answer on my question.
    Ross. Don't you have an account manager? I thought every customer was was supposed to get one? Whilst a week is a long time (and unacceptable) we did just have Xmas and NY holidays to contend with and they've all been pretty busy with the upcoming auctions. You should email your account manager again. PM me if you haven't got an account manager.
    Signature Under Construction.

I have some client's domain names there. Should I be worried?
    Web Design and Development by Zealus - Complete business solutions for the web!

Small business blog - small business consulting, company analysis, advisory and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealus.com View Post
    I have some client's domain names there. Should I be worried?
    I think these merged entities want to serve their customers better.

Quote Originally Posted by stu2 View Post
    Ross. Don't you have an account manager? I thought every customer was was supposed to get one? Whilst a week is a long time (and unacceptable) we did just have Xmas and NY holidays to contend with and they've all been pretty busy with the upcoming auctions. You should email your account manager again. PM me if you haven't got an account manager.
    I believe I do have a new one who I have a Christmas card from but he has never contacted me or what not.