WatchGuard Firebox Edge Issues

Hopefully knows what is wrong with this damn thing, I am at my wits end with this box. I am using the WatchGuard Firebox Edge with a T1 connection at my home. One of this things I am going is hosting a small page for myself. I have all of the port forwarding working and configured right from what I can see. The issues is that I can't see the website from the LAN, but if I call someone and ask them to check if they can get to it, they have no problems seeing the site. I have tried from different internet connections and I can see the site just fine. But when I am at home and try seeing the site from the LAN i cannot.

Does anyone have any clue as to why?

Thanks
    <<<"Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.">>>

Probably because your machine is trying to connect to the site via its WAN interface IP address. The Watchguard Firebox units I've worked on don't forward internal packets sent to the WAN interface back. The only workaround I've come up with is to set DNS internally to resolve the site to its internal IP address.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Thanks for the reply Mike, tried that and still didn't work. What if I change the IP on the hosting server to the external ip for the virtual domain?

Thanks
    <<<"Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.">>>