Steadcom 2 month review.

Hello Everyone,

First let me say i'm new on vps i really did not know about vps but i know all related an *nix based, so the only problem is find a good provided for my business took around 15 days or so looking at various companies that offered VPS solutions, steadcom caught my eye from VPS Offer forum, their cost was perfect for my needs.

I have been with steadcom over 2 months now, since they are getting more and more popular, I thought it is worth writing a review for it

Price:

With a WHT offer I got a VPS Beginner B plan (unmanaged), with 384 MB guaranteed RAM, 768MB Burstable RAM, and 500 GB of monthly bandwidth. I also got 2 dedicated IP’s + extra 1 ip and with free panel control HiB packages. For this I pay around $23 per month

Network:

The network of the VPS has been amazing. I can easily push 10mb in/out download speed in all concepts, also the ping is a good too me are well below 120ms for my country of course in US based i think its below 35ms, I'm not sure what else to say in this regarding other than that I'm satisfied with what I bought. have some downtimes and that's why i took off 2 points.

Support:

The package I am on is unmanaged, so most of the support tickets I've sent were level1 and some level3 related. Support so far is fantastic! Dimitri are doing a great job there, hopefully they can maintain this level of support quality.

Only have two critical problem with them and related with clock node time and spam issue (the ip they give me is on spam DB) so they after one month they give other ips and now the spam related is gone =)

Rating

Price: 10/10
    Network: 9/10
    Support: 8/10
    Overall: 9/10

Sorry of my bad english but i speak Spanish

Regards,

Thanks for the review!
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr

Always helpful to include your website domain hosted with them to make your review more trustworthy.
    My education is finally over at 28... But now I am looking for a full time job and tru lurrv...
    Have you found the WHT rules & guidelines? Took me 4 years!

Oops, I had responded in Spanish. Forgot you couldn't post here in any other language than English =P

Thank you for your kind words!
    http://www.steadcom.com
    Linux/Windows Hosting, Web Design
    Introducing our new service: Web Development
    West Coast Datacenter - Los Angeles, California

Very nice review,

I second on the domain request

For security reason i dont post the domain but i send report (same day i post) on the mods to check my domian.

The domain does seem to be hosted in the same ip block as steadcom.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

I have had some relations with steadcom in the past, all were positive.

And you shouldn't expect anything less. Dimitri and Gabe are both very nice, personable guys. They're also in a spectacular datacenter.