Cheap but Quality host using Image Magick

Hello,
    I'm looking for a new webhost.
    I have 3 sites, 1 on Ipowerweb and 2 on Godaddy. (using 4 domains)
    They are great, but I would like to consolidate them to save some money.

The problem is, one of the new sites Requires ImageMagick 6.3.5 or higher installed. I can't live without it.

I've found 4 sites that have that version or will install it for me: VistaPages.com, HostPapa.ca, HostICan.com, and MidPhase.com.

Vistapages was looking great, until I started reading about their downtimes. If you have any insight into these 4 hosts, I would like to hear about it.

Otherwise, can anyone recommend a decent site for under $8/month that has ImageMagick 6.3.5 or higher installed?

Some other requirements include Mysql, PHP 5, phpMyAdmin, cron jobs, php.ini access, .htaccess access, multiple domain pointing.

If you are using a host that meets these requirements, I would love to hear about it. I'm tearing my hair out here! Thanks!
    Last edited by garrettgriess; 01-03-2008 at 02:23 AM.

Hello!
    I think that you have great list of web hosting companies and now you can do your own invistigation on them.
    And quality and cheap are the words which cannot be put together while web hosting discussion
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

I know cheap and quality don't go well together. I just meant that I would like the most bang for my buck. I've began researching these and many others. I'm just curious if anyone has any good suggestions. Thanks again.

I just meant that I would like the most bang for my buck.
    Common mistake of people looking for a host. Just search for a host fitting your needs, are you really going to use 300 GB of space and 1 TB of bandwidth? probably not, then, don't search for a host offering since you're going to pay it in stability and reliability.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Agree, it's so important that you pay for the stuff you actually need. some of the webhosting companies provide the least options with lower price, you can use your basic account and upgrade it as your website grows.

Better you look for affordable quality hosting provider rather than going for cheap one or you wont get the better uptime!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

A lot of hosts have ImageMagick installed on their web servers. But to be sure, just email them prior to ordering.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Most hosts have ImageMagick Installed. Just try to search around the offers section get a list of hosts and narrow down to the best one.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Most hosts have GD or ImageMagick these days, they're so common that almost every other account needs them. Should not be too hard to find.

Goodluck with your search but the 'most bang for the buck' theory should be tossed out if you want a good host
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

i've found the support at hostican to be quite good and they seem to really be actively trying to promote themselves as a host that has better support than the other discounters. So far i have found this to be true.

hth

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    Common mistake of people looking for a host. Just search for a host fitting your needs, are you really going to use 300 GB of space and 1 TB of bandwidth? probably not, then, don't search for a host offering since you're going to pay it in stability and reliability.

Jedito is absolutely right. You have to ask yourself if you think you'll ever come close to consuming all those resources. That's not to say you may not be able to find both stability, reliability and huge account resources, but chances are you'll wind up in a happier hosting situation if you focus your efforts more on a host's support, service, etc. as well as server uptime. Narrow it down a bit on these boards, then send some pre-sales emails, go to their sites and see what their customers say about them etc., search for reviews elsewhere as well.You should have no trouble finding an inexpensive, quality, reliable host that supports ImageMagick. Good luck!
    Cpanel Hosting - Fast , Reliable, Stable, Secure - Since 1996
    CPanel/WHM Fantastico RVSkin Dual Quad Core Servers Raid 10 24x7 Toll-Free Phone Support

Another thing that you should consider, is the support service, I heard about many big companies that don't offer an appropriate support over their services, so be careful about it and don't be deceived by high amount of disk space and bandwidth and etc.
    Start build your own webhosting plan based on your needs @axspace.com.

See a Movie tutorial to learn more.