Virpus refund says pending since 28th

This is in regard to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=659104

They issued an refund on decemeber 28th, 2007. And the refund still says pending. I am still waiting for the refund to complete. Ken will not reply to me at all on AIM, They deleted my WHMCS account and i cant file an billing ticket. I am getting very furious with them at this point. It has been 3 business days so far. (I knows its an echeck) but it should have been done already.

If they did it threw paypal by echeck there is a way to see when it will clear. Click on the transaction number and it will tell you that it will clear and such day. also please keep in mind that if they issued a refund by paypal its up to paypal when it will clear not Virpus.

That is just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew.S View Post
    This is in regard to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=659104

They issued an refund on decemeber 28th, 2007. And the refund still says pending. I am still waiting for the refund to complete. Ken will not reply to me at all on AIM, They deleted my WHMCS account and i cant file an billing ticket. I am getting very furious with them at this point. It has been 3 business days so far. (I knows its an echeck) but it should have been done already.
    Not to sound rude but didn't you learn anything from the last thread you posted, he has no obligation to support you VIA aim, and this board isn't the place to seek answers. Now, echecks are a system of PayPal not virpus networks. Here is the length it should take right from the PayPal website:

Quote Originally Posted by paypal.com
    If you use a U.S. bank account, it can take up to four business days for the electronic funds transfer to complete and for the funds to become available to the recipient of your payment.

If you use a Canadian bank account, it can take up to eight business days for the electronic funds transfer to complete and for the funds to become available to the recipient of your payment.

If you use a UK bank account, it can take up to nine working days for the electronic funds transfer to complete and for the funds to become available to the recipient of your payment.

If you use an Australian bank account, it can take seven to eight working days for the electronic funds transfer to complete and for the funds to become available to the recipient of your payment.
    Looking for Work level 1-3 Support Tech, Sales/billing tech, Odd management Jobs, and PHP/Mysql small jobs.
    PM me or drop me an email at mm(AT)gotannex(dot)com
    http://monitor.gotannex.com/