Outsourced Postal Invoice Printing?

Does anyone know of a good company that specializes in printing, addressing, stuffing, stamping, and mailing postal invoices and statements? I have found a couple companies that do it for around the $0.60-0.70 range per invoice mailed, but I would like to hear if anyone knows of other companies.

Thank you,
    Kyle

how bout friends and family? whatca gotta spend? pizza, drinks, and a decent christmas bonus? ha, just kidding.

actually ive never thought of that. the billing software i use sends bills via email. i have the choice to print and mail, but it helps cut back on expenses.

James (J)
    This account is no longer used.

You are doing online business, so I think that you shouldn't send them via off mail. Do it through email. As rule all payment system have prinable invoices.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    You are doing online business, so I think that you shouldn't send them via off mail. Do it through email. As rule all payment system have prinable invoices.
    But if the internet goes down I still want people to pay their bills. We have large clients that don't do the hey send me an email and I will pay you with paypal thing.

kyle then in that case i would suggest your larger clients, send a paper bill to, but seriously u can save yourself some money and just email them. i paperbill my one client due to his tax set up. other than that, i plan on email. ill go to paper if the inet goes down

J
    This account is no longer used.

I am using Quickbook, I think they had integrated such a function into the system. You may want to check with them.

I recall from some time back there was a post over on the WHMCS forum: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=5097

Basically plugging: http://www.l-mail.com/index.php

It's got a WHMCS plugin on there. Is this any help?

I'd be interested to hear the other options for doing this as I like the idea of sending a welcome letter to all clients and possibly sending out invoices and final demands on paper too. It might help cut down the pay-late excuses like 'we never got your invoice'

My bookkeeper insists on printing every single invoice she can for our records, how many others get invoices and print them?

How many would appreciate the off-line touch in this on-line industry?

Freshbooks does postal mailing: http://www.freshbooks.com/ground-mail.php
    Former owner of A Small Orange
    New owner of <COMING SOON>