Exclamation Manual Directory Submission Only $6.00! 600 directories for only $50!

WebPageHost.biz not only offers reliable hosting services, we also offer quality SEO and directory submission services!

Directory Submission
    We will submit your link manually, along with keywords and description, to as many directories as you wish. All of this is done manually, none of that worthless AdBlaster software that submits your link automatically to a ton of FFA link pages, and usually ends up getting your site banned from Google! No, this is all done one at a time, directory by directory.

You also get a detailed report with tips on how to optimize your site to get top 10 listings for your selected keyword(s) completely FREE. You can see a sample of this report here.

How does it work?
    Easy! All you have to do is send us some information about your link including Title, description, keywords, and category. We take all that info and enter it into each directory manually. Once we have submitted to the number of directories you requested, we will setup a web page for you to view the stats of the directories submitted to, and their PR ranking.
    You can see a demo or the report here.

How long does it take?
    On average it takes about an hour to submit to 100 directories, so if you order the 600 link package it will be completed within 48 hours. We start all submissions in the order in which they were received. So your link submission campaign will be completed within 48 hours after we start.

What does it cost?
    We offer a few different packages so that we can fit just about everyones budget, but these are the different packages we currently have a sale on.

50 directories - $6.00
    100 directories - $10.00
    300 directories - $20.00
    500 directories - $35.00
    600 directories - $50.00

How can I order this?
    Usually you would just go to our website and click on the order link, but to get the discounted price you will need to do it a bit differently.

To order, please send payment via PayPal to payments[at]webpagehost[dot]biz. Our PayPal account is a verified business account, so you do not have to have a PayPal account, all you need is a credit or debit card!

In the payment notes section, please include the following information:

1. Link to submit:
    2. Title:
    3. Description:
    4. Keywords:
    5. First choice category:
    6. Second choice category: (in case your 1st choice is not available)
    7. Email address: (Be sure to use one that you don't use too often because it will get some spam probably after all the submissions.)

After we receive your order we will start the submission process. When we have finished, we will upload the web page containing all the statistics of the directory submission process. If you prefer, we can update the web page after every 100 submissions, or every hour so that you can see the progress of your link submission campaign, it's up to you.

How can I contact you to get more info
    ?
    If you have any questions at anytime, please feel free to contact us by using our online contact form, or by contacting us in our live chat on our website. If you prefer IM, you can add me to your MSN messenger so we can talk there. My MSN is admin[AT]webpagehost[DOT]biz. You can also check our website for more info on our manual directory submission services.

Other Services:
    Shared Hosting
    Reseller Hosting
    Virtual Private Servers
    Dedicated Servers
    Search Engine Optimization

Thank you for taking the time to review our offer.

Would it be possible for you to PM me a few (10-20) of the directories that you will be submitting the links to?

I may be interested in working with you, though, I'd like to see where you'll be conducting your submissions.

Thanks,

Kim

Hello, and thanks for your interest in our directory submission services. You can see a list of the first 500 directories by clicking here.

If you do decide to order, please use this link to do so.

If you would still like more info, please feel free to ask!

Is there anyway that we can be specific about which types of directories and the PR of the Directory being submitted to?

I also noticed, on the page above, it appeared as if the web hosting directories we're listed twice (a few, 2-3 of them).

We submit only to general directories that allow free link submissions. They range from PR0 to PR8. I have another list of about 600 that I just did for another website. You can see that list here. On that list you'll see the PR rank of each directory I submitted to. Also, we have a few different directory themes such as the web hosting and webmaster directories. If you own a hosting business or web design company, anything webmaster related, we would submit to those directories first.

If you want your link only submitted to PR2 directories, or directories with PR above 2, we can do it anyway you want it!

I never noticed the double links on that page, not sure how that happened, but we do not submit links to the same directory twice as it is not possible.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask! If you have MSN you can add me so we can discuss this easier. My MSN is admin[AT]webpagehost[DOT]biz.
    Last edited by build-a-host; 01-05-2008 at 03:03 AM.