This release doesn't really have a bunch of flashy features but it does offer quite a few new customization options and brings in some "little" things that are going to really be badass once I get the sponsored video's feed online (coming soon I swear!) which will bring you access to literally THOUSANDS of free videos that you can mix in with your normal video's for filler content and additional revenue.

A demo of the system setup as an adult site can be found here: If you want to see what it looks like as a normal arcade and video site check here.

Price: $60
More information can be found here
You can purchase here

Changelog:
V1.5
* Ads are editable in the admin panel!
* User Plug submissions
* plug administration tools
* Index Rating Options: Normal, static and option to turn the ratings off (saves resources)
* User end URL based file upload tool
* Extra media options: 2257 link
* Extra media options: Featured content box to pimp your best vids a bit more (you can currently SET this option but haven't made featured boxes in the layout yet)
* Extra media options: Image that goes right under your player If an Ad link is in the DB... It'll say something like For full length video's click here....

If you can think of some additional features you'd like to see please let me know!