Hi

I will be launching a new website at the end of this month.

The hosting, domain has already been purchased and the site layout has partially been created. I am now creating the content for the launch.

Im seeking a photoshopper/designer to create a main logo and then smaller logos of that and some other icons/baaners for the site. I already have the specifications, so really no work is needed in brainstorming, just doing the work.

So really im looking for maximum of 10 images to be created.

Unfortunately, I cannot pay for this as funds are very low. Since I am not in employment. However, if you have your own company, I am able to put up a banner for you and also give you credits at the bottom of the site for each page.

I have a conservative estimate of well over 100,000 unique visitors each month by July and by December it should be off the charts, as there by then be a yearly advertising budget for the site and be advertised heavily.

I would also like to state, I would want to establish a relationship with you. As in the short / medium / long term there might be more work needed and hopefully by then I can pay for these as and when needed.