hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Design Job Offers & Requests : Design Requests : Require Coder for 2x Projects (7 Days Deadline) $20 Per Page (MSN Daily)

Forum Jump

Require Coder for 2x Projects (7 Days Deadline) $20 Per Page (MSN Daily)

Reply Post New Thread In Design Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 06:51 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Require Coder for 2x Projects (7 Days Deadline) $20 Per Page (MSN Daily)

Hello,

As the title Suggests I am looking for a coder who can carry out / accept:

2 Projects (Coding Only XHTML & CSS)
NO PAYMENT UNTIL PROOF OF COMPLETION (Due to scammers in the past)
7 Day's MAX to get projects completed by from the day of being given the projects.

Payment: $20 (£10) per page

MUST BE ON MSN DAILY! (If you fail to this then the projects will be given to some else, Communication is very important as all past scammers failed to keep in contact.)

The sites are quite small, 1 is a very small info site for a new business starting up. The other is a slightly bigger site however symetrically designed with coding in mind.

WARNING:
At the first sign of possible delay's / no communication unless notifyed / deviation from any agreements made, The projects will be given to someone else who replies via PM.

NOTE:
These 2 websites have been given to coders in the past. 5 coders in total now, 3 freelances & 2 companies. All of whome either scammed me by me paying upfront a % or by waisting my site by not completing the projects within the deadline. So before you think that by me not willing to pay upfront a % is a waist of time for you then just think about how you would feel and react if the above happend to you over a 6 month period!

Tech Info:
The sites are very small as mentioned so a 7 day turn around for BOTH* sites should not be an issue you outsource or have employees etc, If you have a single .1% of possible completion not being done via deadline then do not apply. Its that simple!

Requirements:
PSD Design - You must slice this design up & code it , YOU MUST save the slices for editing reasons, If this has not been done by completion then no payment will be made until you reslice the deisgn.

Must be coded in VALID XHTML & VALID CSS.

Must be SEO Freindly!

Must be editable (Every aspect of the deisgn) This is also very important, If you fail by deadline then no payment will reach you until you complete this task.

A Personal Note:
I am very sorry for all of the demands above but you only have 5 of your fellow WHT users to thank for it. If they never lied, failed to stick to promises & never scammed me then I would have simply said "Require Coder". But when all of the people fail to do a simple project like this for over 6 months im sure you will agree that you will take extra measures to secure your money & deadline date.

If you comply to all requirements and by the end of the 7 days you have lived up to my expectations then I will be giving you more projects straight away. I have 7 projects in total 1 of which is for a very big company who is willing to pay alot of cash for quality coders.

INTERESTED?

ADD ME TO MSN : racknetz@hotmail.com

OR SEND ME A MSN.

Must send your portfolio & website address.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 08:15 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

I am unable to edit my thread so I will make notes here:

The 2 projects are:
$20 Per Page (2 pages for each project)
XHTML & CSS Valid - Tableless
Payment Non-Nagotiable

Coder should host the finished projects on his / her own webspace in their finsihed form to show myself. After which if I am happy with the final products I will make payment via your method of choice (PayPal / Google Checkout / WorldPay etc)

Thank You.

Old 01-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Web Hosting Master

Hello,

We have added you to our MSN. As per your post above, we will take payment upon completion of the work

Thank you

I'll be glad to hear from you

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Ads Available for the Second Printing of WHIR’s Annual Hottest Hosts Directory Blog 2014-04-08 16:52:36
Windows Azure Looks to Host Cloud-Enabled Scientific Research for Free Web Hosting News 2014-02-10 12:12:14
Book Your Spot in the WHIR's 6th Annual Hottest Hosts Directory Before it's Too Late! Blog 2014-01-10 12:31:05
UK Web Host Daily Internet Launches Dedicated Servers Packages Web Hosting News 2013-01-29 14:36:15
cPanel Conference 2012: Scrum and cPanel with John L. Koston Web Hosting News 2012-10-15 09:08:55