Web Developer - Custom Design + Coding

Heya,

I'm an experienced developer, having worked on and completed multiple projects for businesses large and small. I've just finished a major project and I have more time on my hands, I'm looking to take on another project or two, depending on the workload.

If you have a project in mind, contact me via email, phil |at| skyscrapes |dot| com, or via aim @ armastudios. I always love pushing the web's potential for my clients and would love the opportunity to do the same for your project. My rates are fair, and my turnaround is timely, as I'll only be accepting a project or two for now.

I have a number of references, some by brick and mortar contacts, other online contacts who've I worked with on various projects. My resume is also available for those interested.

I work with paypal, which I've been a registered verified member with for over 6 years, feel free to check out [email protected]

I'm anxious to hear about your projects, please contact me so we can get started!

Quote Originally Posted by shad View Post
    Heya,

I'm an experienced developer, having worked on and completed multiple projects for businesses large and small. I've just finished a major project and I have more time on my hands, I'm looking to take on another project or two, depending on the workload.

If you have a project in mind, contact me via email, phil |at| skyscrapes |dot| com, or via aim @ armastudios. I always love pushing the web's potential for my clients and would love the opportunity to do the same for your project. My rates are fair, and my turnaround is timely, as I'll only be accepting a project or two for now.

I have a number of references, some by brick and mortar contacts, other online contacts who've I worked with on various projects. My resume is also available for those interested.

I work with paypal, which I've been a registered verified member with for over 6 years, feel free to check out [email protected]

I'm anxious to hear about your projects, please contact me so we can get started!

I have sent you an e-mail.