Toll-Free Phone Provider

Can anyone recommend a good toll-free phone provider? Angel.com looks nice, but I am guessing they are expensive. I am looking for something for our tech support line. It will basically just ring a local DID number, but I would like it to have the ability to ring a different number (like an employee’s house phone) if the logged in.

Please recommend a provider. What is the average rate for toll-free? My support provider said they could offer it for $0.04 a minute.

Thank you,
    Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLC23 View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good toll-free phone provider? Angel.com looks nice, but I am guessing they are expensive. I am looking for something for our tech support line. It will basically just ring a local DID number, but I would like it to have the ability to ring a different number (like an employee’s house phone) if the logged in.

Please recommend a provider. What is the average rate for toll-free? My support provider said they could offer it for $0.04 a minute.

Thank you,
    Kyle
    Try www.ringcentral.com

Try http://www.kall8.com
    I had a harder time with ringcentral.com and had to cancel them shortly after signup. RingCentral gets lots of recommendation around here so maybe they just weren't right for me.
    HostDemon.net - Web Hosting & Design Solutions at Sinful Prices!
    30 Day Money Back | 24/7 Support | No Overselling | Instant Backups | 99.9% uptime | Adult Websites Allowed
    Official Twitter Stream- Check it out and consider following us!

There is also http://freedomvoice.com which is who we use, though http://gotvmail.com is much better.
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

We use freedomvoice too.
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

I'd recommend 800PBX! They have lots of features (Most of which I don't use). And really nice prices. Check them out

I just signed up with kall8.

Most of the providers wanted $30~60 to start and then a monthly fee + per minute.

With Kall8 I am $2/month and then something like 6.9c/min.

It's not really that bad because I do most of my tech/sales via e-mail/support tickets.

But the option is there for my customers if they feel the need to talk to a live person by phone.

Mike

OneBox does this as well and offers excellent upgrade features as your business grows.

Dave
    To Higher Profits,
    Dave Ryan, Consultant

We use Kall8.com, and they have been amazing and cheap!
    www.AptoHosting.com
    The Most Adapatable Hosting Solution On The Planet!

Gotvmail is like a virtual office. Been using it for a year now.. Its perfect and cheap.
    Prorant.com - Web Hosting Directory & Honest Reviews
    Vanguard-Hosting.com - 24x7 Toll Free Support Cpanel Hosting

After further investigating, I am liking the setup of OneBox.. it looks like a great value, and for what we pay FreedomVoice, we could get nearly double the minutes.
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

Evening:

Take a look at callcentric.com. I've been testing out the service for the last two weeks and can say I'm impressed so far. There were a few quirks on my end that needed to be adjusted, but they were helpful the entire time.

The offer toll-free numbers for $3.95 ($3.95 one time setup fee) and inbound calls are only $0.029 per minute from the continental US. Alaska and Hawaii are charged at $0.069/minute and Canada at $0.099/minute. They allow 3 simultaneous voice connections and you can purchase more if needed.

You can check out individual reviews on the company by visiting dslreports.com. There are several threads about the company in the VOIP Forum as well. You should check it out.
    TradeViceroy

Teliax.com I have been using them for 2+ years for multiple lines. I have ported vanity numbers from other companys over to Teliax with out issues.

Also for cheap(not so reliable) viatalk.com I have a couple residential numbers with them.

You would need a voip server for all their services(I believe). I used their BYOD(bring your own device with a VPS) They can range $25-$800/month depending on VPS to dedicated and the server specs.
    Last edited by budman714; 01-08-2008 at 03:18 AM. Reason: forgot to mention
    boxVPS.com - How big is your box?