Cheap private primary nameserver

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good reliable service for private nameservers.

I have a few reseller accounts and a vps account and i just would like 1 private nameserver which is always there, registered under one nameserver address (ns1/2.anydomainichoose.com).

Anyone advice?

Thanks

Just get a VPS with some reliable provider.
    128-256MB RAM.
    I worked with futurehosting.biz
    Got Fused?

firstly, a vps wont be as reliable as a large server with 24/7 staff in a company who provide this kind of service and secondly, that solution isnt cheap. Im looking for something like $20 a year.
    Thanks anyway

DNSMADEEASY.com ?
    Got Fused?

Thanks. I have already seen them. However i definitely need more than 25 domains, and thats corporate membership. I could go for the small business and add some, however that because a bit more expensive.

Any others like this one but cheaper?
    Thanks

(ns1/2.anydomainichoose.com).
    That's called vanity dns. If you want that from a managed dns service, it becomes even more expensive. Furthermore, it is not recommended because it will not be automatically updated if the service changes ip addresses.

Your cheapest solution is to use the dns services included by the domain registrar if it is available.
    edgedirector.com
    managed dns global failover and load balance (gslb)
    exactstate.com
    uptime report for webhostingtalk.com

Quote Originally Posted by kadhumia_flo View Post
    Thanks. I have already seen them. However i definitely need more than 25 domains, and thats corporate membership. I could go for the small business and add some, however that because a bit more expensive.

Any others like this one but cheaper?
    Thanks
    Why do you need their corporate membership?
    It is only 75 cents per domain for domains over the 25 in the DNS Made Easy Business Membership.