Qualty design needed.

Hello,
    I am seeking someone to design my site. I am not too concerned about the budget. I would like something along the lines of Text-Link-Ads.com, that sort of style. The site is similar to text-link-ads as a text link marketplace, but with a niche. My site should maintain a very professional image to my clients. If you are capable of designing all aspects of my site then please PM me with details and portfolio. I will give you the url via PM. The site is not completely finished being programmed yet but should be within a few days.

Thanks,
    Brad

Hello,

I have sent you a PM.

Thank you

regards,
    Zafar Ahmed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

Good Afternoon,

A PM has been sent,

Thank you,

Julio M.

Hi Brad,

I'd love to send you a PM but due to having switched from one account to this, I'm back to square one as far as post counts go

Please feel free to contact me from my site at idfresh.net/portal/contact/ and I'll get back to you quickly by e-mail or an IM if you prefer (leave contact details).

My portfolio is actually imcomplete as I've started from scratch, although some designs are shown at idfresh.net/portal/portfolio/

I'll look forward to hearing from you Brad.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

The position has been filled, I appreciate everyone who PMed me regarding the project. I intentionally did not PM anyone back for a couple of days until I got all offers. If your style did not match the look I was going for, I did not pm you back even though you may be a very good designer. I thought a post here would be more appropriate then pming back several people. There are many good designers on WHT. Best of luck with future projects, and the person I picked was solely because his style fit the concept I needed.

Thanks,
    Brad