FTP not showing directories

Whenever i try to connect to ftp through any of my server account then its not showing any directory inside public_html but when i use cpanel file manager then its working fine i also tried to used differect ftp client program but still problem not solve will any of you help me ???? ftp successfully connected but not showing files and folders .
    God bless you happy new year in advance !!!!!!!!!!!

Try to disable passive mode ftp transfer, use active mode ftp transfer instead to see if it helps.

well first of all thanks for guiding before getting your reply i tried to switch to proftpd from pureftpd and its seems to working fine in proftpd .
    But which one more secure and most common ??

Quote Originally Posted by nabeelamjad View Post
    well first of all thanks for guiding before getting your reply i tried to switch to proftpd from pureftpd and its seems to working fine in proftpd .
    But which one more secure and most common ??
    The issue of not listing the files could be of firewall issue. If it occurs again try stopping the firewall on the server and have a try.

Pure-ftpd has got some advantages as listed in the WHM. Pure-ftpd allows to login as user with the root password, while pro does not.
    David | www.cliffsupport.com
    Affordable Server Management Solutions sales AT cliffsupport DOT com
    CliffWebManager | Access WHM from iPhone and Android