Question Money From The Gov.? True?

I always see these websites that say if you pay them X amount of money, (in this case $20) they can help you apply to get money from the gov. for many needs, the one that hit me in the face was money for your biz or to start one. The site even guarantees money back.

Is this all true?

We would love to do this absolutely free for anyone who needs the money, but we just can't afford to do that. We are asking for a nominal one-time administration fee $19.97 to process your request with a guarantee. If you don't qualify for a Free Grant Program your fee will be refunded to you immediately. This way you have nothing to lose. Either you qualify for the Free Grant Program or you will have your payment refunded to you.
    Funding Opportunities Available for All United States Citizens

Each year billions of dollars are distributed to the general public through government, federal and private funding programs in the form of grants, low interest and no-interest loans. Unfortunately, many people don't even know these programs exist or don't have the resources or tools necessary to locate and apply for them.

That's why FederalFundingPrograms.org (FFP) was created, to help the many Americans who are not in the know, to quickly locate and apply for theses funds for whatever needs they may have. Get started now in three easy steps! These funding sources and programs are now offering free grant money directly to individuals and businesses for all types of business ventures, education, medical bills, rent, home repair, home purchase down payment Money and many other personal needs! Regardless of Your Present Financial Situation. NONE of these Government Grants require collateral, credit checks, security deposits or co-signers. You can apply even if you have a Bankruptcy.

Apply Now to Receive Your Share of Free Money From These Exciting Government Grant Programs. Below are examples of the funding that's now available to you.

grants, low interest and no-interest loans
    Free Money
    Somewhat of a discrepancy straight away.
    It'll be some $20 ebook of addresses you can write to, like the swamp-gator benevolence fund, that will write back and say you only might qualify if you pay $100 signup fee, and fill in a form that says you're the father of 5 generations of swamp-gators, live in a swamp, and have no life.

Good luck ...
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Why even waste your time wondering if it's true or not? Go find a legitimate way to make money. Provide something people need, and the money will follow.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Quote Originally Posted by The Stealthy One View Post
    Why even waste your time wondering if it's true or not? Go find a legitimate way to make money. Provide something people need, and the money will follow.
    Thats pretty funny, most huge bizs started off with some kind of loan, sure you can start off with hardly any money at all, but not all people want to start that way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stealthy One View Post
    Maybe they want to clear $xxx,xxx.xx in their first year of business!? Grants, funding, loans, etc are all very legitimate ways to help start your business.

Yes, but these offers are not.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

There are government programs out there that will give you grants of money, but from my experience, these are hard to get and generally geared at those in minorities, females, or lower income brackets. There are some local programs, but you have to find 'em. Other than that, I wouldn't trust any non-government website that says they'll help you out for money.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTech View Post
    There are government programs out there that will give you grants of money, but from my experience, these are hard to get and generally geared at those in minorities, females, or lower income brackets. There are some local programs, but you have to find 'em. Other than that, I wouldn't trust any non-government website that says they'll help you out for money.

Quite a few of the government business grants have a tremendous amount of strings attached. Often they're only applicable to work that's done in parallel with an educational research team, and the branch of the government funding the work will own the intellectual property created.

Quote Originally Posted by sinohosting View Post
    Probably a scam, there is no such a thing as free money
    Ahh, but their is, if you walk and find money on the ground, it is free, digging up a buried sack of money is also free money, I'm sure we all have found at least a dollar on the ground at one point in our lives.
    Looking for Work level 1-3 Support Tech, Sales/billing tech, Odd management Jobs, and PHP/Mysql small jobs.
    PM me or drop me an email at mm(AT)gotannex(dot)com
    http://monitor.gotannex.com/

You don't need an ebook, just search the official government site: http://www.grants.gov/
    Former owner of A Small Orange
    New owner of <COMING SOON>