Smile Looking for a small hosting plan! *URGENT*

Hi!

I used to have a plan under my friend's SurpassHosting reseller plan but has expired.

I'm decided to get myself a shared hosting plan. However, it seems that most companies out there provide relatively huge amount of space and bandwidth that I do not need.

I'm looking for a plan that provides around 200mb space + 5gb bandwidth for no more than USD25/year.

Any good and reliable companies to recommend?

Thanks in advance!

this is enough for some regular hosting. this is holiday season and you can get similar hosting for good discount if you search around. but make sure with support, reliable and uptime

Thanks for the reply!

I've tried many of the reputable companies such as DTH, but they do not provide custom plans for smaller space and bw. =( Most companies out there sell their plans in GB.

What kind of custom plan are you after ? would you need email address with the package ?

Where would you prefer the servers that the site will be hosted on to be located ?
    Amd-Communications - Affordable and Powerful Web Hosting Services www.amd-comms.co.uk
    Toll Free: 0800 043 2336 E-mail: sales[at]amd-comms.co.uk Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - VPS Servers - Fresh IT Solutions

Sorry for not specifying! ^^

I'm looking for a plan which is something like:

200mb space
    5gb bandwidth
    unlimited email accounts
    unlimited MySQL database
    Cpanel Control Panel with everything installed
    for no more than USD$25/year

Location of the server can be in US or Singapore (Since I'm from SG) =)

Need your opinions! Thanks!

Your budget/requirements are reasonable but as you said most webhosts sell at least 1gb of disk space minimum and others that offer less than 1gb charge it as premium.

You can get hosting from Europe too as the ping between Europe-Singapore is the same as USA-Singapore (250-300ms).
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 12-31-2007 at 11:12 PM.

Dear lwings,

Your budget is fine, and there are hosting companies enough which can offer you this package, it is not true that you can only buy in GB's of diskspace.

Look around in the offer section of WHT and you will find something for your needs i am sure.

Good luck with searching your hosting partner.
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

Just search around, you'll find a company that will do this.