Thread: $1 Hosting!

Arrow $1 Hosting!

Hi there.
    We recently set up www.chewnethost.com and would like to advance within our client range. We are offering $1 a month hosting, or $10 a year for the first 10 people who request for an account.

Payment will be paypal only, and we will not be putting up any fees ever for you within your account.

We are doing this to broaden our client range, and hopefully word of mouth will get around about how great our service is, and what we offer.

You will get 100megs of space,3gigs bandwidth, an advanced control panel, with all the goodies! and mysql database access, PHP, CGI, etc.

Please send requests to: [email protected]

Paypal account: [email protected]

Include your name, primary e-mail address, and your URL you want setting up. Along with that, either send $10 for a yearly account, or $1 for the monthly account. You will be more than happy with the service and you won't look back, especially whilst your getting all of this at next to nothing costs!

I look forward to receiving your requests!
    Best Regards,
    Leigh Hewitt.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Arrow $1 Hosting!

Hi there.
    We recently set up www.chewnethost.com and would like to advance within our client range. We are offering $1 a month hosting, or $10 a year for the first 10 people who request for an account.

Payment will be paypal only, and we will not be putting up any fees ever for you within your account.

We are doing this to broaden our client range, and hopefully word of mouth will get around about how great our service is, and what we offer.

You will get 100megs of space,3gigs bandwidth, an advanced control panel, with all the goodies! and mysql database access, PHP, CGI, etc.

Please send requests to: [email protected]

Paypal account: [email protected]

Include your name, primary e-mail address, and your URL you want setting up. Along with that, either send $10 for a yearly account, or $1 for the monthly account. You will be more than happy with the service and you won't look back, especially whilst your getting all of this at next to nothing costs!

I look forward to receiving your requests!
    Best Regards,
    Leigh Hewitt.

Thumbs up

We have been redesigning each of those main sections, and as our programming section is still being redeveloped, access to the host and programming sections have not yet been enabled.

However, thanks for pointing this out, but to seek the hosting area, please use www.chewnethost.com and we will be soon to launch the new programming section shortly.

Best Regards,
    Leigh Hewitt.

Glad to see your up

UK based? Who's your bandwidth through?

Our server is located in Dallas, so although we are UK based, the server is in the states.

sent email to sign up. pretty good deal.

Are you also offering hosting yourself?

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...721#post488721

i was looking for $1/mo. for hosting. i couldn't find reputable host that provide $1/mo hosting. well, until your post w/ the special offer anyway. dixiesys offer one of their reseller plan for $10/mo. if i can get 9 more people to sign up w/ me, then i will get my $1/mo. hosting. that why i post to get 9 more people.

also, i may need to get 1 or 2 more domains in near future, so if somebody drop out, i could use their spots out of the 10.

Okay I received your e-mail. Account is being set up.

do you still offer the plan?