hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Domain Names Advertising : Domain Name Requests : Looking for a domain name

Forum Jump

Looking for a domain name

Reply Post New Thread In Domain Name Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Looking for a domain name

Please PM me with any and all domains that you are selling that do not have the following. Dashes, Numbers, Repeating letters like "aaasite.com" I look forward to your pm's!

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Hi,

I have sent you PM with domains.

Thank you

I'll be glad to hear from you

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Got your pm, and responded. I'm still taking pm(s) so please send them along!

Sponsored Links
Old

Can you please advise what "niche" your looking for as well as your budget and extension...With close to 1,000 domains I dont want to overload you

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Please PM me to request those details! Thanks!

Old
Superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serverway View Post
Please PM me to request those details! Thanks!
I think we could all benefit from having a little more info on what types of domains you're looking for.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amdac View Post
I think we could all benefit from having a little more info on what types of domains you're looking for.
If you would like to just pm me I can give you the details. Thanks for your post! I'm Still looking, so please pm me your domains!

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

I'm still looking for new domains! Please if you have any pm me asap!

Old
Superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serverway View Post
If you would like to just pm me I can give you the details.
But you already know I'm requesting details...

Old
Junior Guru

Dude, just post the details in here so we can help you. You will get more pms this way.

Quote:
But you already know I'm requesting details...
Lol.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotrt99 View Post
Dude, just post the details in here so we can help you. You will get more pms this way.

Lol.
Thanks for your advice, However I will continue to do it my way. If anyone else has domain offers we still have not finished buying. So pm on! Thanks for all your help!

Old
Superhero

Well if you choose to not send me more info, I'll just excuse myself from this thread. I'm not about to PM every single domain I own to you. Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to buy.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Well if you choose to not send me more info, I'll just excuse myself from this thread. I'm not about to PM every single domain I own to you. Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to buy.
PM sent, I did not mean to make it sound like I was un-interested if your domains.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Just an update, We have not yet found the domain we are looking for! Please if you have one for sale, PM away!

Happy New Year!

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Hi,

I actually sent him all my domains. Unfortunately, he is looking for a different niche.

it is better to give all the information in the thread instead of PM. (PM is an extra time)

I'll be glad to hear from you

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
UK Police Continue Crackdown on Pirated Content with Torrentz.eu Domain Name Suspension Web Hosting News 2014-05-26 12:30:38
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - February 7, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:42:29
Nigeria Internet Registration Association Offers Free ccTLDs to Encourage .ng Domain Adoption Web Hosting News 2014-01-02 14:46:24
Office 365 Integrates GoDaddy Domain Name Registration Web Hosting News 2013-10-09 13:18:05
123-reg Launches Domain Reselling Service on Global Domain Marketplace Web Hosting News 2013-06-19 14:48:10