Webmaster Directory, $1 LIFETIME FEATURED LISTINGS & FREE Normal Listing!

Hey everyone,

Our directory is growing so fast, due to our visitors all being webmasters and forum owners its a great place to advertise your webhosting or design company.

For a limited time only we are offering FEATURED listings for only $1 for LIFE. Thats right, LIFE! This offer will not last very long so get in quick!

If you want just a normal listing you are welcome to submit your site for _FREE_

http://adminmania.com/directory/

Just ordered one featured link for my hosting business in the web hosting section of your directory.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for your order I tried to approve your site just now but your site seems to be down?? I'll keep an eye on it though and approve when its back up

Thanks so much to all the customers so far!!

-Mike

Ya, we just had a little "hickup" in the server. It's fine now though.

Thanks

Hi build-a-host,

I have tried visiting your site a few more times just now and it still seems not to be working

Looks like it cannot resolve the DNS of your site.

Let me know!

Just out of curiosity, please try going to the site through a proxy like youhide.com and let me know if it works. I think it might be the firewall on my server.

Hummm.. That seems to work fine! I am located in New Zealand if that makes any difference?

It's the DDOS protection on the firewall. For some reason it just doesn't like some IP's! I think it's time to move servers!

Hey build-a-host

Finally it is working for me, I have been checking every few hours Your Featured listing has been approved and added to our directory! Thank you for your business and sorry about the little delay

-Mike

Hello,
    Just submit my site to featured link on hosting directory. Please check!

Good luck with your site
    ServMap.com - MapServer GIS hosting
    Shared | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated Hosting by ServWebSolutions

Just approved! Thank you for your submission!!

Thanks

-Mike