FATNETWORK what a dissapointment

Hi all,

I had a reseller account for 3 years with fatnetwork. The last year the service was horrible. Constant problems with my sites going down especially after they switched my account to a new server. My accounts were all suspended for no reason. I had prepaid for a dedicated ip for my client and they did not transfer it over. Entire month of December my sites were constantly down. I tried to get a refund for the IP and the last month of service and i got this response <br>
    Your technical problem has nothing to do with refund - they were fixed as soon as yoiu opened a trouble ticket
    Read our refund policy - we are offering only first month refund – you paid for IP willingly and canceling of account is your decision<br>
    We can’t refund any pre-paid amount, because WE prepaid for that IP to DataCenter and these money are not refundable to us either
    Sorry, you can stay and use our service or you can leave, of course, but payments are not refundable

I had open tickets for months and months before they fixed anything. I read someone else's post about how they were not able to download clients pages. <br>They do allow you to go into each account individually and download files and settings but you are not allowed to download everything.
    <br>
    Anyways guys I just wanted to let everyone know how unreliable fatnetwork has become. I transfered my account to an even more incompetent company micfo.com <br>
    11 days now without a working vps. The tech support is a joke. They deleted my entire account after they installed whm incorrectly. Will make a post for them too.

hmm...they say bad luck usually comes in threes....

i hope this is not the case in your instance

owm
    ‹(•¿•
    Life's what you make it.

* oohh dont jinx me

LOL
    I hope not! I need to believe that third times a charm lol

Jill

You have a 50/50 chance then, as far as sayings go

Lightbulb I better hurry

I am going to have to hustle around to find something.
    grrrrr so frustrating..

Your experience is one reason to why we as clients needs to make our homework very well before signing up with a host. And always have at least one hosting provider that you can switch over to if "it" hits the fan.

I do wish you the best experience with your NEW host!

reseller

Im a reseller of hosting so /i am going to have to find a company that has goood customer service.

Might surf around on here and see what I can find.