Where I can buy $1 per additional IP?

Hello friends,

What host sells additional IPs for $1 per month? I am willing to pay for for full year for 5 IPs.

Thank you for recommendations.

most require justification for ip usage

i suggest checking the offer forum
    RestoreMax - The benchmark of PC Remote Backup Software for web hosts
    RestoreMax Standard Edition [Available Now]
    Distributor License launching in 4 weeks!

Free IPs on request of you can justify usage from most hosts. But then again, if they are selling you 10000GB for 99 cents a month you can bet they will be charging at least $2+ each IP/monthly
    ZISERV - Quality hosting - EXTRA Webspace - Complimentary Web Campaign - Dedicated 24/7 Client Manager (Customers ONLY) ZISERV.COM

^^ Hmm, I don't know about that ZISERV. Most shared hosting providers do not offer free IP addresses.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Yup, i agree with Stealthy, most shared hostings will not offer ip for free, and if its for the reason that ziserv says it will charge 2 or 3 per ip

I've seen a couple shared hosts offering a unique IP with the account and additional ones for a buck. The question, do you need a unique IP address, or a portable IP address?

It's good for SEO purposes, but not all folks need it for that. And, when you see a hosting account offering an IP address, you can be sure the price is higher than if the account did not include it.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Quote Originally Posted by The Stealthy One View Post
    It's good for SEO purposes
    Out of curiosity, what data do you have to back that up?

This might explain it no?
    SEO Hosting is a service which provides multiple Class C IP addresses to users, so that each Website can have its own IP Address. This helps with SEO, so that each Website ranks higher in the search engine results pages. The reason SEO Hosting helps with SEO is because no other site will use the same Class C IP address - so the IP address belongs only to your Website, and you do not have to worry about other Websites that the search engines do not like affecting your search engine results rankings
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!

Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    This might explain it no?
    Nope - that explains nothing. It makes an unsubstantiated claim that an IP address has an impact on SEO.

While this may apply in very specific scenarios, I've yet to see any veritable data that would lead me to believe this as anything more than a myth.

So stop being lazy and go do a google search or something.
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!

Other than the fact that SEO hosting is a good waste of IP addresses (against ARIN regulations, I might add) - it's also irrelevant for that same reason.

Google actually no longer penalizes for shared IP addresses since the Internet is running out of IPv4 space and they realize this (hence the move/addition of IPv6). Thus, they adjust their mechanisms accordingly.

Thus, I submit to you - your the one who needs to do some research - maybe you'll find a few SEO'd links in the process.

Happy hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    So stop being lazy and go do a google search or something.

Quote Originally Posted by layer0 View Post
    Out of curiosity, what data do you have to back that up?
    It is impossible to prove much of course.

However at a conference Google demonstrated that they keep track of a lot of information about webmasters and sites that they own.

One thing that they consider is the number of websites a webmaster owns. So for instance if someone wanted to create a number of sites and interlink them for SEO advantage, all of them sharing the same IP (or they say even the same c-block) would be a give away even if whois info was by proxy or otherwise not matching.
    People say, "You get what you pay for."

I use Linux.

I agree with layer0. I believe he does not need to do a google search since he already knows / believes that it does not affect SEO.

I think Gnax (and it's co-companies) do extra IPs for $1.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - N1H View Post
    I think Gnax (and it's co-companies) do extra IPs for $1.
    Yes, Gnax does for dedicated servers but if you are looking for shared you will have to find one of the companies inside that is willing to offer it.
    Matt Armour
    OpenReaction

most shared hosting providing this, but most are over 2$ at least, but there is people offering this for 1$ or some time free with packages

Other than the fact that SEO hosting is a good waste of IP addresses
    "SEO hosting" does not have to be done in a wasteful manner. It could simply be shared hosting, spread on very different IPs. It's when dedicated IPs are used, that waste comes into play.