Free Automated Hosting Script

Hello,

I have a cPanel server and i am looking for Safe, automatic account creation scripts that a free. I own a free hosting company so i need it to support sub-domains. I have tried cp creator. Any other ones?

Thanks
    Ryan

you can get whmcs 15 day trial free.. though not recommended to use free hosting script as full of bugs and you can easily get hacked//
    though if your sure you want free script just use php coin..

Try phpCOIN. I think it has a Cpanel module.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Quote Originally Posted by networkman View Post
    you can get whmcs 15 day trial free.. though not recommended to use free hosting script as full of bugs and you can easily get hacked//
    though if your sure you want free script just use php coin..
    Do you mean WHMCS is not safe?

As i understand he didnt meant that.WHMCS is not a free script.I have a licence and i am very satisfied (in contrary with Modern Bill i was using before).
    Networkman just expressed his deliberation about using free hosting scripts in security manner.

Best ask your host to give u reseller cpanel features 4 use for an extra couple of dollars, or whatever panel they use.

Free Script

Quote Originally Posted by magnuson56 View Post
    Hello,

I have a cPanel server and i am looking for Safe, automatic account creation scripts that a free. I own a free hosting company so i need it to support sub-domains. I have tried cp creator. Any other ones?

Thanks
    Ryan
    I also run a free hosting site and use Free Hosting Manager and can be found here it sets up the accounts automatically in WHM

http://www.fhm-script.com/