View Poll Results: which would U choose?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • acunett.com

1 3.03%
  • echolima.com

0 0%
  • tophp.com

2 6.06%
  • utopiahosting.com

1 3.03%
  • ecommercediscovery.com

2 6.06%
  • none of them

27 81.82%

* opinios on some hosts

Hey guys

Help me choose who 's the best among them

I need your opinion which host you should choose from one off them. Keep in mind that relyability and e-mail suport counts more than price.

I have something in mind but i need your help too

Thx in advance

[list=a][*]acunett.com[*]echolima.com[*]tophp.com[*]utopiahosting.com[*]ecommercediscovery.com[*]none of them[/list=a]

g. Cyberwings, hands down.
    Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

Originally posted by NexDog
    hehe...ya i vote for cyberwings too!!!
    err........wait a minute......

ive never heard of any of these places ..... but cyberwings rulZZZZZ

ecommercediscovery.com is the only one on that list I have experience with. I have no problems recommending them for your needs.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Dear friend,

Myself personally haven't heard about any of them. There are lots of other good hosts here around.

Better look for those companies which got a good reputation in customer service, technical support and server up-time.
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889
    www.micfo.com

I recommend EARachehost.com

Seriously, most people are going to say none of them because most posters here are competitors.

Originally posted by chrisb
    Seriously, most people are going to say none of them because most posters here are competitors.
    To an extent maybe. Most people who work online know of their immediate competition though, and have respect for other companies. Often they don't mind recommending one to people when they show in interest in them. I'd say that other hosts just would recommend other companies to those five.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Originally posted by NexDog
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Originally posted by chrisb
    I recommend EARachehost.com
    I didn't know they were on his list??
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

All of them are frequently poster here.

I only read review about ecommercediscovery.com and they were all good, probably you can try a search in this forum
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

ok, let me say a few things about this post and poll

i know most of these hosts arent well known but if i 'd want a well known host i wouldn't come here and search. And why i 'd want an unknown host? simple. This is internet. Think it as a new land, a land of fortune and freedom. Seek the opportunity and risk a bit. When u have a major host u get a little, u pay more and when u want something a robot replies to u saying "i m sorry but NO". And when they make a special offer they get 100 customers a day but they dont buy 10 servers a day or hire 10 administrators a day. So we have a bottleneck till they upgrade and everyone complains. I seek a small company which will be flexible and friendly and grow just a bit every time. I seek ppl who are ambitious and run after technology and they can HEAR what customers ask for
    and try to offer more. On the ohter hand these 5 hosts aren't the cheapest i could find. I hate all those ppl saying "what u need? I give u everything and more with a dollar per month". These ppl have no future.

And a word for that poll.
    If i d post a poll asking for the most bad host many ppl would have vote. But we (the ppl) never say a good word for someone. We always like to point the bad guys forgetting to see the good ones and even say a few words. But the poll helps if u can read more than the obvious and u know a bit of statistics even if u have 1 or 0 votes for someone. Every coin has 2 sides.

i hope i made my self clear. thx everyone who made an offer or voted or posted here. Poll will end this week and i ll decide soon.

always chasing the west wind

Originally posted by zephyr
    . . . . . . . I seek a small company which will be flexible and friendly and grow just a bit every time. I seek ppl who are ambitious and run after technology and they can HEAR what customers ask for
    and try to offer more. . . . . . . . .
    Still sounds like you're talking about ecommercediscovery. Josh is a great guy!
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

I've heard good things about ecommercediscovery, try doing a search for them specifically on this board.
    Jay » [email protected] • AIM » FDrive Support
    Front Drive™ » Advanced multi-domain solutions
    http://www.frontdrive.com/

what do you want hosting for ? what specific needs ?

I personally go more for the support area when I choose a host but some people have other criteria

Originally posted by zephyr
    ok, let me say a few things about this post and poll

i know most of these hosts arent well known but if i 'd want a well known host i wouldn't come here and search. And why i 'd want an unknown host? simple. This is internet. Think it as a new land, a land of fortune and freedom. Seek the opportunity and risk a bit.
    Sounds like a "young" viewpoint to me... but OK.

if u can read more than the obvious and u know a bit of statistics even if u have 1 or 0 votes for someone. Every coin has 2 sides.
    Not meant as a flame, but I wouldn't exactly call a WHT poll a class in statistics.