Do people who were born blind, see dreams ?

Do people who were born blind, see dreams ?

Yes, I think.

Maybe abstract 'images', because the things we dream of are derived from things we subconsciously see and imagine, I guess what they imagine things to look like is what will appear in their dreams... interesting question, though!

Very good question.
    Answer from somebody who has been blind since she was fairly young:

" Yes, blind people do dream. What they see in their dreams depends on how much they could ever see. If someone has been totally blind since birth, they only have auditory dreams. If someone such as I, has had a measure of sight, then that person dreams with that measure of sight. I still dream as though I can see, colors included. For people I've met since, their faces are just blurs or how I imagine they look. To me, someone like my mother looks forever 30. "
    http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/11187
    -- Adam

Yes, I had a friend in Boy Scouts and school for several years who was blind, He would talk about his dreams and his nightmares and how he sometimes wished he would never wake up cause he could see in his dreams. It always made me wonder just how much of stuff is pre programmed into our brain about this reality we share.
    I am here. Did you need something boss? I'm just knocking out your tickets and live chats correctly and fast as possible while monitoring the servers and their services and admiring all the blinky cage lights. Just message me if you need any help.