hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : VPS Hosting Offers : Virtual Dedicated Servers @ $39/mo. FREE + SETUP: cPanel»Virtuozz»FFMpeg»PHP4+PHP5» !

Forum Jump

Virtual Dedicated Servers @ $39/mo. FREE + SETUP: cPanel»Virtuozz»FFMpeg»PHP4+PHP5» !

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 03:24 AM
WebHostingTalk Lover

Virtual Dedicated Servers @ $39/mo. FREE + SETUP: cPanel»Virtuozz»FFMpeg»PHP4+PHP5» !

Hello

Providing Hosting Solutions since 2003, HostV has been bringing Professional, Affordable and Quality managed hosting solutions to users all around the globe. Here at HostV, we offer everything larger companies do & even more, but for only a fraction of the cost.

HostV.com brings you our limited time "TOTAL CONTROL" Virtual Dedicated Server Packages

Exclusive Offer, enter coupon code: 50PROMO and get 50% off for your first payment whether first year or first month. Coupon works for virtual and dedicated servers! Coupon expires on 1/31/08 !

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
VZ1

» Guaranteed RAM: 256MB
» Burstable RAM: 1024MB
» Storage: 25000mb
» Bandwidth: 500gb
» Pre-Setup Free cPanel+WHM • Fantastico • (Install Scripts Intantly and Build your site in few steps!)
» Use Virtuozzo Power Panel to manage, reboot and monitor your Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS)
» 30 DAY MONEY BACK + 99.9% Uptime Guarantee + 24/7 Support (Live Chat/Helpdesk/Forums)
» Pro-Active Monitoring & Management + All Security & Features Pre-Configured & Setup all Free
» PHP 4+5 • MySQL4 • FFMPEG • Ioncube & Zend Optimizer • CGI • GD2 • PERL • ASP • ImageMagic • SSI • Frontpage • ASP • Subversion & More!
Read More | Order Now

All for just: $39.99 /mo. & Free Setup!
Fast Account Activation!

VZ2

» Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
» Burstable RAM: 2048MB
» Storage: 50000mb
» Bandwidth: 1000gb
» Pre-Setup Free cPanel+WHM • Fantastico • (Install Scripts Intantly and Build your site in few steps!)
» Use Virtuozzo Power Panel to manage, reboot and monitor your Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS)
» 30 DAY MONEY BACK + 99.9% Uptime Guarantee + 24/7 Support (Live Chat/Helpdesk/Forums)
» Pro-Active Monitoring & Management + All Security & Features Pre-Configured & Setup all Free
» PHP 4+5 • MySQL4 • FFMPEG • Ioncube & Zend Optimizer • CGI • GD2 • PERL • ASP • ImageMagic • SSI • Frontpage • ASP • Subversion & More!
Read More | Order Now

All for just: $69.99 /mo. & Free Setup!
Fast Account Activation!

VZ3

» Guaranteed RAM: 1024MB
» Burstable RAM: 4096MB
» Storage: 100000mb
» Bandwidth: 2000gb
Read More | Order Now

All for just: $119.99 /mo. & Free Setup!
Fast Account Activation!

» cPanel Demo
http://demo.hostv.com

» Speed Test
http://www.hostv.com/speedtest/

» PHPInfo (PHP 4.4.7 & 5.2.3 + SafeMode Off, Zend Optimizer & IonCube Enabled & FFMPEG-PHP Enabled)
http://69.72.132.53/phpinfo.php

» Ping / Traceroute

Are you Interested? Then please visit www.HostV.com

If you have any questions please email Sales@HostV.com

You can also contact us via Live Chat 24/7

As well as visiting our forums at http://forums.hostv.com and post any of your questions there.
View genuine testimonials at our forums & website
http://forums.hostv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5 + http://hostv.com/testimonials.shtml

Thank you and have a Great Day!

HostV.com

█• We transfer your sites over quickly! • I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 04:32 AM

Do you have two companies now?

Old 12-29-2007, 11:33 AM
Junior Guru

Great design,
i'll hope ur service make great work
Quote:
HostV was launched in 2007 as a new division of Cirtex which was founded in early 2003. The staff behind HostV have been in the hosting industry for over 4 years. By combining their experience and knowledge they have in the hosting industry over the past years, HostV is now a leading provider in virtual dedicated servers and dedicated hosting solutions.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 07:39 PM
Junior Guru

I have some questions.

1) Do you allow proxies?
2) How fast do you reply to support tickets and emails? Do I need managed for this? I do not understand if I need managed or not.
3) If I want to upgrade, do I still get the same promotional offer?
4) Can you migrate my websites from my previous hosting provider?
5) What are the port speeds on the vps? Is it shared?
6) How many people share the vps server?

Old 12-29-2007, 11:54 PM
Junior Guru

When can I expect a response?

Old 12-30-2007, 02:50 AM
WebHostingTalk Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindab2 View Post
Do you have two companies now?
HostV will be our virtual dedicated and dedicated server division of cirtex corp.

Old 12-30-2007, 02:53 AM
WebHostingTalk Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotrt99 View Post
I have some questions.

1) Do you allow proxies?
2) How fast do you reply to support tickets and emails? Do I need managed for this? I do not understand if I need managed or not.
3) If I want to upgrade, do I still get the same promotional offer?
4) Can you migrate my websites from my previous hosting provider?
5) What are the port speeds on the vps? Is it shared?
6) How many people share the vps server?
Hi

Sorry for the delay in response, haven't checked back on WHT earlier.

1) Yes this is allowed with our virtual and dedicated server services as long as you comply with our terms of service.
2) We have proactive monitoring and we are here for you if you have issues, just contact support. Such as install some customized services and you need some help, installing ventrilo etc..
3) Yes
4) Yes we will be here to help you, but if there are many many accounts or large data chunks you may be better off just running WHM Transfer yourself and leave it on once we setup your server.
5) Virtual Servers are shared of course on 100mbit ports
6) That depends on the VPS Node and also depending on the users on node, if we have 10x VZ3 users then we only place total 10 vps on 1 node, or if only VZ1 Users we may haev 20 on 1 node, and to balance things. We won't oversell

Old 12-30-2007, 03:15 PM

Hello do you give any special discount if your cancelling your previous vps to join yours?

and also do your help with site transfer?

thank you

Old 01-01-2008, 05:20 AM
WHT Addict

I am currently shopping for a new VPS and I'll have to say the 50% promotion is very attractive.

However, I have a little doubt about the below sentence before deciding to purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirtex View Post
6) That depends on the VPS Node and also depending on the users on node, if we have 10x VZ3 users then we only place total 10 vps on 1 node, or if only VZ1 Users we may haev 20 on 1 node, and to balance things. We won't oversell
Since HostV is not overselling, by having 10 users on VZ3, do you mean VZ3 have at least 10Gig RAM installed on each VZ3 server?

Hope you can clear my doubt.
Thanks.

Old 01-01-2008, 08:41 AM
WebHostingTalk Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzola View Post
I am currently shopping for a new VPS and I'll have to say the 50% promotion is very attractive.

However, I have a little doubt about the below sentence before deciding to purchase.

Since HostV is not overselling, by having 10 users on VZ3, do you mean VZ3 have at least 10Gig RAM installed on each VZ3 server?

Hope you can clear my doubt.
Thanks.
Hi

What i meant was we do the allocation based on space available on each node and will not oversell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new new View Post
Hello do you give any special discount if your cancelling your previous vps to join yours?

and also do your help with site transfer?

thank you
Hi

There is already the 50% Promo code, we can help with transfer but it should be fairly simple via WHM->Transfer Account and very very automated

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted