Thread: Enterhost.com

Enterhost.com

Hi,

Anyone have any experience with Enterhost? How are they? Reliability? Support? etc.?

About to get a server with them and this is my last test? Reviews!

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx
    DWd

Every time you make a thread, I do a search and I still can't find a review about them, here or anywhere. Have you contacted the company and spoken with someone about what you are looking for?

Wow. I'm glad you actually posted this and a competitor actually replied. The Dual Quad-Core Xeon plans at Enterhost actually look very reasonably priced. I don't even see that set-up as a pre-packaged option on the Limestone website. I'm sure it can probably be custom ordered.

Looks like it is a Fort Worth vs Dallas cross-town rivalry on this one.

Hi,

No, I have not contacted the company as yet, as I want to do some research about them and get to know about them before actually contacting them.

Yes, I have not found a review for them elsewhere as well, and hence my request here. Also, I have found them advertising their specials on Webhostingtalk so someone must know something about them!

Their packages are great and offer a lot and so seem very enticing for me. Also their website is well done. Has some good FAQ's, good packages, tutorials, knowledge base etc. But it does not have an online support section not does it have online chat as most of the other companies do.

Am going to make a decision before 1 Jan 2008 - so if anyone has anything to say about Enterhost (good or bad) - i'd like to hear about it...

thanx
    Dwd