Xeos :: Linkstream :: Server Sonic :: Fidelity Hosting :: Hostpacket --->input req.

Hi I was just hoping if you could be kind enough to drop in your input on the hosting services I've mentioned above...

I am looking for comments from longer term clients in the hosting companies stated above...please post your positive and negative aspects that you might have encountered thus far...

All inputs appreciated...

Talking I recommend Server Sonic...

I have been with them only for a few months now and there services have been top-notch.

The owner Jordan has catered for all my needs by offering me plans that fit in with my needs and budget. The account is set-up within a couple of hours and the cpanel that they provide is the best I've seen yet.

The bandwidth overage is only $1.50 and the speeds of my site are very fast and I haven't experienced any downtime at all yet. I currently have two sites with them and am going to start my third with them shortly.

Only good things to be said about Server Sonic.

Cheers - DAV

Thumbs up

I've been with XEOS for a while, and I've been extremely happy with my choice. I got an unbeatable package, and I've been pleased with the support I've gotten from them on the few small issues I ran into while relocating my site. I'd really have to rate them much higher in value and support than my old host, Hostway. Any future sites I might have will definately be hosted with XEOS.

New York, NY

You may search for the named hosting companies at top menu here in WHT where says " Search ". There will be lots of comments for some of them.

I have just heard about Server Sonic but not others.
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889

Thumbs up

Hi! I have been with ServerSonic for a while now and I have to say that they are the best hosting company I have dealt with in my eight years on the web. Their service is really great - I had some PHP scripts I needed installed and all I had to do was IM them and within about 10 minutes they were up and running. Very personal and prompt support. Not to mention that they use the latest Cpanel, have great prices and excellent uptime.

Honestly, I highly recommend them. I have not been this satisifed with a web host in eight years.

P.S. My site is

* Quite happy

I have been with Server Sonic for a while now. Jordan was very helpful from the beginning. I have my domain monitored and so far there has been 100% up time. While my professional domain isn't designed yet. One of the other domains on my account is up though still under construction in case anyone wants to ping the site. The site is at