[HIRING] Site5 is looking for Developers (RoR + PHP Gurus)!
Site5 is once again on the hunt to add a member to our team. If you're looking for a challenging career in the web hosting industry, Site5 is the company for you.
One thing to keep in mind - Site5 is not your average company. Site5 is filled with talented people and teams that like and want to work. Site5 is progressive, original and proactive. Site5 is exceptional and we're in need of exceptional people.
How do we create such a dynamic and enjoyable work environment?
* We only hire great people.
* Our employees are dependable and reliable.
* We encourage learning additional skills.
* The management team actually cares.
Sound like a company you'd like to be part of? Excellent - because we'd love to meet you!
Responsibilities include but not are not limited to:
* Assist in the development of our custom CRM and account management applications
* Assist in the development of our custom cPanel/WHM shell
* Other various development projects as dictated
* Ruby on Rails
* Extensive experience with cPanel/WHM
* Exceptionally well organized
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Please note that extensive RoR experience is an absolute requirement.
The position is full-time (~40 hours per week). Compensation is dependent on previous experience. The successful candidate will be paid as a W2 (IRS employee status) or as a contractor. The position is remote (work from home). You must have your own computer as well as a very reliable high speed/broadband internet connection.
No hiring agencies or outsourced support companies please.
Apply now. Get the ball rolling.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] (be sure to mention your interest in the development position). Your cover letter does NOT have to be extensive, but it should tell us something about you and what sets you apart from the rest of the qualified candidates. Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter. Only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Site5 Internet Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.