[LeaseWeb] How good OR Bad they are - AN IP issue.

We are costumers of www.LeaseWeb.com - they have assigned 2 IP address for us.

A Month later , when all our sites ( 20) have the IP They assign us, all the sites are suddnely offline. for no reason. cpanel is online but the sites are off.
    It took them 1.5 days ( we are offline, remember) to realize that our IP Address was on a pre-configured server ( Remmber: we alredy owned this address for month) and they have to email to the NEW server owner if they can take the IP. Does this looks ALRIGHT? they ask a NEW server owner, if he is WILLING to give us the ip back. and this takes 1.5 days to do...
    so now - my sites are offline. am i the only one who thinks this is mad. i am now need to change 20 + A records and MX records becuase they assigned me an IP and let me use this ip for a over month. now i need to take the blame ( 1.5 days offline + alot of work)
    does it seems right ?

I think that it might be due to the DNS problems.
    I think that is the issue you have to ask the support for first or start your invistigation
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    I think that it might be due to the DNS problems.
    I think that is the issue you have to ask the support for first or start your invistigation
    ServerPoint being a webhost provider if i'm not wrong, your posts are always funny to me, looks so ignorant, like it's used for building number of posts here, but maybe it's only me that see it that way

about that ip issue at leaseweb, if that's what really happened, that's VERY unprofessional for a host like leaseweb.

That is unfortunate. Did you contact leaseweb and tell them you are upset about this? What could they do, in your eyes, to make it up to you or compensate you for your downtime?

I am sure they want to resolve this as much as you.