Description:
TmzHosting is dedicated to bringing you the most reliable web hosting solutions available. No matter what your situation, we can provide you with an in depth solution for all your hosting needs. Our customer service is surpassed by none, and we offer very competitive pricing packages. Our staff of professional and very qualified people are ready to answer your questions and help you to choose the package that best suits your needs and your budget.

Our servers have Intel Xeon 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processors. We run CentOS Enterprise Linux. The servers have 4 GB of RAM and RAID10. We also have instant weekly backups of your content. The connection speed on our servers is 100 mbps (burst).

All of our plans come with the latest cPanel, Fantastico, SiteBuilder, RVSkin and more.. 99.9% UPTIME Guarantee and 30 day money back Guarantee
*Promotional Code*
"HolidayC8", and get 30% off ANY plan, for ANY payment term, may it be monthly or annually!

Do you want a blog? An e-commerce site? A forum? We can install that instantly.

We also have PHP5 and latest MySql.

-Basic Plan
Space: 2000 MB
Bandwidth: 20000 MB or 20 Gigs
Domains: Unlimited
MySQL Databases: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Latest cPanel
Fantastico HOT!
SiteBuilder
And many more...
Price: $5.95 USD / $4.17 USD << Promotional Code "HolidayC8"
Order

---------------------------------------
-Business Plan
Space: 4000 MB
Bandwidth: 40000 MB or 40 Gigs
Domains: Unlimited - Meaning you can add as many sites as you want on your hosting.
Latest cPanel
Fantastico HOT!
SiteBuilder
And many more...
Price: $8.95 USD / $6.27 USD << Promotional Code "HolidayC8"
Order
-------------------------------------
-Economy Plan
Space: 6000 MB
Bandwidth: 60000 MB or 60 Gigs
Domains: Unlimited - Meaning you can add as many sites as you want on your hosting.
Latest cPanel
Fantastico HOT!
SiteBuilder
And many more...
Price: $11.95 USD / -$8.37 USD << Promotional Code "HolidayC8"
Order

We also allow ADULT sites. Must be legal in the United States.

Testimonials
I have gone through many hosting companies hosting several web sites of mine, TMZhosting is the one i have stayed the longest with. Good service, great costumer support, i get a lot more for what i pay.

Damjan - FaceLot.com
Thanks
- Daniel