Hi,

Have a look:

Original Article:
    http://howdatingworks.net/4/make-her-miss-you/

Copied:
    http://thetechlife.org/dating-relati...-miss-you.html

Even worse, look what I got from Ezine

Hello Zafar,

Thank you for your submission to EzineArticles.com titled "Make Her Miss You" (Article ID: 892626).

We would like to help you get this article approved but there is an issue which needs to be resolved first.

Your account is suspended because your article has content that is exactly the same as this piece:

http://thetechlife.org/dating-relati...-miss-you.html

...and is not attributed to you. We require that all submitted articles be either original articles written by you or articles to which you have an exclusive right to. Please keep in mind that to have an exclusive right to an article, only your name may be associated with it. If you purchased this article as part of a pack or received it from a distributor/affiliate site, so have others so you do not have an exclusive right to it.

Can you please explain the above? What is the source of your article?

Please suggest.

Thank you

regards,
    Zafar Ahmed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

Oh my god - almost everything is copied by this guy!

http://www.thetechlife.org/dating-re...desperate.html
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

What do you need suggesting? Do you own the original content or not?

Steve

The copier's site seems to be located in the US. If the content is yours and you own full rights to it, you can send the site a DMCA notice to remove the content. Be sure to explain the entire story to EzineArticles.com as well.
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog

I'm confused. Which one of those is your site?
    IntelliSerp - The most accurate and intelligent keyword rank tracking software.

I own howdatingworks.net and I am paying for the content - have a look at copyscape.com - search howdatingworks.net and you will see the copied content by thetechlife.

I got suspended by Ezine because someone else copied my content and Ezine thinks I copied them, I have emailed them, let's see
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

That makes much more sense now, I didn't picture you as the owner of a dating site to start with

E-Mail everyone involved and make sure it's rectified. With the copied content sitting in the US it should be easy enough to ask for it to be removed.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Vixen-Steve View Post
    I didn't picture you as the owner of a dating site to start with
    *ahem* Why?
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

I actually found that article quite useful...

I didn't picture you as the owner of a dating site to start with
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafar Ahmed View Post
    *ahem* Why?

here's my 10 characters
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

That makes much more sense now, I didn't picture you as the owner of a dating site to start with
    Why, because his name is Ahmed and he's from Pakistan? Very irresponsible judgemnt by a community liaison. (Don't blame me of changing the subject here).
    My woman left me..
    I've got no website..
    I've got no money..

Quote Originally Posted by WebDesignGold.com View Post
    Why, because his name is Ahmed and he's from Pakistan? Very irresponsible judgemnt by a community liaison. (Don't blame me of changing the subject here).
    WOW. You need to take a step back and calm down. No where at all did the post say "because his name is Ahmed and he's from Pakistan?" or even allude to that one bit. Don't put words in someones mouth. Especially when you are accusing them of basically being a racist.

The thread starter has made numerous threads in the lounge in the past asking for a lot of advice for many personal life issues...which is why it would be pretty safe to assume that the thread starter does not own that dating site giving out advice on such issues.

I think the only irresponsible judgement is yours, totally taking that out of context and trying to make it out to be something it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    WOW. You need to take a step back and calm down. No where at all did the post say "because his name is Ahmed and he's from Pakistan?" or even allude to that one bit. Don't put words in someones mouth. Especially when you are accusing them of basically being a racist.

The thread starter has made numerous threads in the lounge in the past asking for a lot of advice for many personal life issues...which is why it would be pretty safe to assume that the thread starter does not own that dating site giving out advice on such issues.

I think the only irresponsible judgement is yours, totally taking that out of context and trying to make it out to be something it is not.
    I was asking.. and this is a public forum. don't assume we know your background. We only discuss what's posted here. I personally don't visit the lounge because of some people's bad attitudes and intolerance towards others. I'm here to discuss web techniques and related stuff. If I was wrong, let the person whose post I was replying to explain and I'll happily say I was wrong and will apology.. Please don't terrorize me with this counter racism thing because I'm fed up with it.
    My woman left me..
    I've got no website..
    I've got no money..

Quote Originally Posted by WebDesignGold.com View Post
    I was asking.. and this is a public forum. don't assume we know your background. We only discuss what's posted here. I personally don't visit the lounge because of some people's bad attitudes and intolerance towards others. I'm here to discuss web techniques and related stuff. If I was wrong, let the person whose post I was replying to explain and I'll happily say I was wrong and will apology.. Please don't terrorize me with this counter racism thing because I'm fed up with it.
    Maybe you should stop and read your posts before you click the Submit button. That is exactly how your post came out.

Hi Adam,

I would appreciate if you stop spreading false news - I have mentioned twice that howdatingworks.net is owned by Xenon (my company) and operated by content writer which I am paying.

I would suggest you to read the whole post again and reply accordingly instead of sharing my past and personal life.

Thank you

Back to topic:

I have put the copyscape sign on the website, i am not sure if that helps fight plagiarism.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

Wow, talk about one f'd up thread! Wasn't adam defending you? Those damn Canadians always getting shat on for being too nice

I had a problem with someone posting my articles at ezine articles. I sent them the original files (in MSWord they show the creation date). Some of the plagiarized files were removed at my request and others were credited to me.

I got a response from the site owner, he said he would give me credit for the article.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

it shoudl say somewhere who wrote it though.....and it doesn't on either sites...might run into problems since someone forgot to sign or add the signature..
    Who is this infamous HTML i keep hearing of, is she cute?