control panel for my clients

hi..im new member here..

im planning to be a reseller..i have one question before starting this hosting business..if ever i have client,can they have there own control panel or cpanel to access there files?how bout the sql database?

im still confuse what im going to choose,
    servage.net
    hostgator.com
    hostmonster.com

please help me..thank you very much..

Cool

Yes with cPanel a reseller can have a control panel for each of his clients. (regular cPanel user control panel)
    New Idea Hosting NO Overselling-Business-Grade, Shared Only! New-In House Design Team.
    High Speed & Uptime; , DIY Pro-Site Builder-Daily Backups-Custom Plans, All Dual Xeon Quad Intel servers w/ ECC DDR3 RAM SCSI RAID minimums.
    We Concentrate on Shared Hosting ...doing one thing and doing it VERY well

Quote Originally Posted by ferdz View Post
    hi..im new member here..

im planning to be a reseller..i have one question before starting this hosting business..if ever i have client,can they have there own control panel or cpanel to access there files?how bout the sql database?

im still confuse what im going to choose,
    servage.net
    hostgator.com
    hostmonster.com

please help me..thank you very much..
    with hostgator and monster, you do get cPanel to resell, and each user gets their own cPanel account to use. With servage, they use an in house system, and IDK much more TBH
    Looking for Work level 1-3 Support Tech, Sales/billing tech, Odd management Jobs, and PHP/Mysql small jobs.
    PM me or drop me an email at mm(AT)gotannex(dot)com
    http://monitor.gotannex.com/

thanks for the response sir..
    do you have any idea (beside servage,hostmonster and hostgator)so that i can compare the prices and service?

tnx..