Thread: Enom API

Enom API

I am looking for a enom reseller who is willing to custom brand their enom API for us.

We are a Canadian company and we currently use the enom PDQ at http://dotcanada.com. We would rather use the API so we could charge our customers in Canadian currency. We would develop a gateway to InternetSecure for our CC processing.

We are currently paying $7.40 US for ****** names. We would be willing to become a reseller under whoever assists us in this venture.

Hi,

A couple of quick questions - how soon do you need this, and what volume of registrations do you currently do and/or anticipate doing? I'm working on a project for my own resellers at present and hope to have it finished in 2-3 weeks at the outside. With some mods it could probably be made to accomodate a payment module rather than eNom's own processing.

[Edit] Should have mentioned the requirements in case they're prohibitive:

Linux server
    PHP4.x with mcrypt module compiled in
    1 x MySQL database
    SSL certificate

Best wishes,
    Simon.
    http://www.AQHost.com
    Fast, reliable dual Intel Xeon servers
    Excellent uptime record
    Efficient and friendly support

Perhaps, I could help you. Send me a pm.

Originally posted by AQHost
    Hi,

A couple of quick questions - how soon do you need this, and what volume of registrations do you currently do and/or anticipate doing? I'm working on a project for my own resellers at present and hope to have it finished in 2-3 weeks at the outside. With some mods it could probably be made to accomodate a payment module rather than eNom's own processing.

[Edit] Should have mentioned the requirements in case they're prohibitive:

Linux server
    PHP4.x with mcrypt module compiled in
    1 x MySQL database
    SSL certificate

Best wishes,
    Simon.
    It will be great if it can accomodate WorldPay as they are a multicurrency processor

Simon,
    if you use worldpay or any other merchant gateways, would it be instance registrations or will be pending?

if instance would enom allow the domain delete if you find the registration was fraud?

Hi eddie and Bashar,

At the moment the plan is to develop the version that will hook into eNom's own credit card processing first. Then I'll be developing for gateways such as Authorize.net, InternetSecure, Echo, and so on. Then maybe a 2Checkout version. Unfortunately I don't have any plans for a Worldpay version at present, sorry!

Best wishes,
    Simon.
    Excellent uptime record

Simon,
    what about our own database to store the information and we do them manually?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by Bashar
    what about our own database to store the information and we do them manually?
    Wouldn't you risk ending up with seriously annoyed customers? Domain registration is supposed to be instant, I think if you stored the details in a database for later charging/registration you'd get a ton of complaints. Either that or you'd have to risk registering the domains first and charging the card later...

Unless I'm missing something - which is entirely possible

Best wishes,
    Simon.
    Excellent uptime record