Reseller To Dedicated Server

I had a reseller account long back , I'd like to move all its accounts to my dedicated server , I dont have SSH on that reseller..
    How to proceed with it??

Merry Christmas

Personnaly , and preventing any problem i asked my server provider to move all my account to the new hosting .

This will save work and time ..
    i repeate ; this is my personal experience

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHosterz View Post
    I had a reseller account long back , I'd like to move all its accounts to my dedicated server , I dont have SSH on that reseller..
    How to proceed with it??

Merry Christmas
    Well, if you have access to all your accounts and are using Cpanel, that should be an easy move using WHM's transfer tool. Some DataCenters do of course help you with this
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

use cpanel backup to do your migration. Should be easy if you have simple easy websites.
    Chad Michael Murray >> House of Wax

I'm a little late but here is the best way that I have come across so far.

FIRST: on the dedicated server create a empty account (you just need a username / password really - give it unlimited space and SSH access)

SECOND: Log into WHM -(click on "list accounts" then) go into cPanel for the first account (you'll notice a drop box with the other accounts).

THIRD: Click on make backups - full account backup - enter in the SSH info to have the accounts SSH'd over to the server.

FOURTH: Move the accounts that you transferred over to: /root or /home

FIFTH: Inside WHM on the NEW SERVER, go to "Restore Backups".

And you're all done