webhosting with monthly/3Monthly pay

Hello,
    i search for our adult projects webhosting simmilar as servage.net, hostgator.com etc. We want to hosting 5 domains.
    I dont want pay install fee. I want to pay monthly/3monthly - my experience with some webhosting (servage) is very poor and i will not bind to year/two years.

Thank you.

Is your aqdult content legal?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

You require the same features (disk space/bandwidth) as offered by Hostgator and servage?

Hello tell much how much Space and BW you need. Is your Adult Content Legal?

- Daniel
    Last edited by bear; 12-25-2007 at 10:58 AM.

Thank you. All our adult content is 100% legal.

I want 5 hosted domains, 40GB space, 2TB bw, 5 mysql, 10 mails. Now we using less capacites.

thank you

With that sort of requirements I would honestly suggest going dedicated opposed to some shared account. With 2TB of bandwidth a month you're looking at using one of the over sellers who play the numbers. So you may get lucky and be able to use that much bandwidth you may not be able to.
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X & PHP 5.6.X & PHP 7.0.X Support!

Quote Originally Posted by kraja View Post
    I want 5 hosted domains, 40GB space, 2TB bw, 5 mysql, 10 mails. Now we using less capacites.
    There are plenty of hosts that will offer you 2TB of bandwidth, but living up to that promise is quite another thing. Bandwidth is costly, and if you really plan on using that much, you should probably get a dedi box with 10Mbs unmetered. OTOH, if you will be realistically using under 1TB for some time, then you'd probably have a good chance of finding a shared host.

Bottom line: RTFT (Read The "Friendly" TOS). You'll find out what you need to know about resource usage, etc. No matter how much bandwidth the host promises, it means nothing if your resource use is so limited that you can never hit that amount anyway.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Rick
    ██ UBERHOST
    NEXT GENERATION HOSTING
    Managed dedicated & shared hosting