Post Looking for experienced css/xhtml designer

Looking for a skilled designer to produce a video sharing website layout.

Must be coded and ready to go with all icons/buttons required.

Looking for 2 to 3 page max.

PM me with your offers and portfolios.

I am Pm'ing you now.

- Daniel

Sent you a PM
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

I forgot to mention this will be for PHP-motion video sharing script. So you need to be relatively familiar with coding in order to do the job right. I need a web 2.0 design with nice blend of colors, sweet navigation and nice video containers.

Quote Originally Posted by benplanet View Post
    I forgot to mention this will be for PHP-motion video sharing script. So you need to be relatively familiar with coding in order to do the job right. I need a web 2.0 design with nice blend of colors, sweet navigation and nice video containers.
    I thought we decided on it - We can do this for you and the coding as well for as low as $150

I am looking forward to hear from you-

sales@xenonwebsolutions.com

Thank you

regards,
    Zafar Ahmed
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

Web 2.0 is our specialty

Check out our portfolio at http://www.devguys.com
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Hey,

My name is Aroldo, I am a web designer.

I was checking this forum out and ran into your post and i found the project interesting 'cuz im working on a similar one.

You can check it out here at sharingtutorials.net , the project is still on beta mode but will soon be finished off and used to display ads.

You can see the rest of my work at varriastudios.com and if you have a need of my services you can talk to me on aol: varriastudios or just email me.

best regards,

Pleasure to see you around here again :]

Our company is able to help you and produce the results that you are looking for .

Our design team is able to assist you with a professional looking site. Contact me for our portfolio.

Don't pay Until your work done

Hi,

I am Amish form Outsource.techndu.Com

Recently, we have started our India office. I’m now ready to start doing some outsourcing of everything from simple scripting to managing a staff for a small number of clients who see the value in outsourcing coding, link building, directory submissions, copywriting, social tagging and a wide range of SEO services for a fraction of what you would expect to pay an American or UK firm.

From part time to full time with no health insurance to pay, no vacation time to pay for, no workers comp, no unemployment tax and at a rate that you couldn’t hire a good babysitter for.

In India, You get the benefit of hiring Indian workers working for you without the hassles of the time differences and the language barriers.

Of course we can deliver very fast on one off projects from simple scripts to complete database driven commerce sites, you just need to contact me with details and I’ll get you a quote but what we’re really wanting to do is become your extra tech staff and provide a wide range of services on a regular basis. We want to get into the employee outsourcing business.

Interested?

reach me at link@techndu.com