Thread: iweb

iweb

Anyone know whether Iweb8 or any canadian hosting companies have any deals or offers running at the moment or upcoming in the next few weeks ?

thanks

IWEB recently had "clearance" deals but I'm not sure what their availability is. You might want to take a look at http://clearance.iweb.com/?l=en and see what you can find

What are your requirements anyway?
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

pricing wise I between 200-250 USD per month. Server should be located in canada due to my market being canadian/us primarily.

2000 gig traffic is enough
    looking for around 2-3 gig bandwidth ( don't ming paying a 1 off upcharge for it )
    between 120 - 360 gig drive
    and as much prossecing power as possible.

ill be running two scripts essentially 1 script is php/mysql and the other script is ASP/MS sql.

Your budget is good so you won't have a problem finding a decent server with all the requirements you listed. I doubt the link I gave you is going to help since they're all low end servers with low end hardware ;P

I'm guessing you'd want a Windows server. Either way, there are many providers that have offers for that price range. Pick a few, try emailing their sales department and see where that leads you
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Anyone know whether Iweb8 or any canadian hosting companies have any deals or offers running at the moment or upcoming in the next few weeks ?
    This time of the year is normally a good time to get a good deal. You can look at WHT's offer section, there's an iWeb "the Grinch Spoils the Competitor's offers" post and a lot of other offer posts.
    :: Martin Leclair
    :: Linkedin Profile