Question regarding plan

I've been looking at Webkore.net... So far, they seem pretty responsive to inquiries so I think they might be good.

I need a reselling account that will not limit the amount of emails that I send out. My current resellerhost does. There is a potential that I might get to the point of sending 1000's of emails out a day (via autoresponders).

Anyway... Here are the plans:

Adv. 1 10GB 150GB unlimited 1IP $12.99
    Adv. 2 15GB 300GB unlimited 2 IP's $19.99

Is this a good deal?? (+$5 for end user support) & WHMCS free.

I would also like to know how many IP's I need as a reseller. I assume that I need 2. One for my hosting site (so it can have SSL checkout) and one for the shared hosting. Is that correct?? And of course, more if any of my sub-accounts need them.

They do NOT allow overselling though. I'm thinking that it might be a good thing because the server won't get too slow then. What do you think?

any help is appreciated.

You can use server shared ip or 1 dedicated ip for the whole reseller account or 2 dedicated ips if you want your hosting site on a dedicated ip.

The shared dedicated ip can be used to install ssl certificate.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    You can use server shared ip or 1 dedicated ip for the whole reseller account or 2 dedicated ips if you want your hosting site on a dedicated ip.

The shared dedicated ip can be used to install ssl certificate.
    That's exactly what I thought... Thanks!

They do NOT allow overselling though. I'm thinking that it might be a good thing because the server won't get too slow then. What do you think?
    I would strongly question them on this policy. The plan, and host seem like a great deal, but it is likely that it is all marketing. There's nothing wrong with asking questions and being a prudent consumer.

I read this to be referring to allowing resellers to oversell past their allotments (not the host's policy of overselling or not). Preventing resellers from overselling their resources can reduce the risks involved in selling larger reseller packages, but even a host that enabled resellers to oversell their resources can achieve the same stability with proper management.
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

WHMCS it's not free, on their site they have Extra WHMCS: $8.50/mo

it seems to be a good offer!
    Waveweb Technologies
    http://www.waveweb.com
    Customer Service Guarantee

They do NOT allow overselling though. I'm thinking that it might be a good thing because the server won't get too slow then.
    Just because the resellers are not allowed to oversell, it doesn't mean that the provider itself won't be overselling, nor is it a guarantee of servers performing well.

Often times not allowing the resellers to oversell is a policy used by the provider, with the aim to get complete control over the overselling done on the server. There is a marketing side to it as well, as packages with overselling disabled can feature more data transfer and space, at the same price.

No problem... Thank you very much for the input from everyone... I think I'm going to go the route of a VPS and try and find a support company.