Experienced PHP/MySQL programmer needed ASAP

I am looking for an experienced PHP programmer to write the script described below. This is just a small/quick project I need done within the next couple days. After this project I will have more work for whoever I select as well. Most all of my other projects (besides the one I have listed below) involve scraping data from different sources on the web and putting that data into MySQL databases.

Here is the description for this project:

PHP script for Pix Firewall Cleanup

I need a php script written where you give it a txt file with the following info in it as the input:
    (a webpage where you browse to select the txt file on your computer)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

access-list inside_acl line 2 permit tcp host 172.25.16.64 any object-group Grp-Svcs-Web log 6 interval 300
    access-list inside_acl line 2 permit tcp host 172.25.16.64 any eq www log 6 interval 300 (hitcnt=844884)
    access-list inside_acl line 2 permit tcp host 172.25.16.64 any eq https log 6 interval 300 (hitcnt=1707)
    access-list inside_acl line 2 permit tcp host 172.25.16.64 any eq 8989 log 6 interval 300 (hitcnt=0)
    access-list inside_acl line 2 permit tcp host 172.25.16.64 any eq 2112 log 6 interval 300 (hitcnt=0)
    access-list inside_acl line 2 permit tcp host 172.25.16.64 any eq 1433 log 6 interval 300 (hitcnt=0)

object-group network Grp-Allowed_Servers_Out-Internal
    network-object host 172.25.16.64

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a small sample of the entire file. There are hundreds of access-list lines and many different network object-groups each with many network-object hosts in it.

The script needs to do the following:

For any IP address where ALL of the lines that contain that IP address have hitcnt=0, this IP address gets marked for removal.

Once you have a list of the IP addresses that will get marked for removal you need to produce the following output:

object-group network Grp-Allowed_Servers_Out-Internal
    no network-object host 172.25.16.64

In the above example 172.25.16.64 would not get marked for removal because it is in lines where the hitcnt is not = to 0.

If you are interested and can have this done within the next couple of days please IM me on AIM (no PMs please).

My AIM username is acshivel

If I am away just leave me a message on AIM.

Thanks!!
    Aaron

I have found someone to program this particular PHP script however I am still looking for more experienced PHP/MySQL programmers for my other projects.

The other projects involve scraping content from different sources and putting the data into MySQL databases.

Please IM me if you are interested.

My AIM username is acshivel

If I am away just leave a message and I will get back to you.

Thanks!!
    Aaron

hello,

your looking for php coders for diferent projects. We have good reaaltions with php coders and grafical designers in India, Nepal and Pakistan, Romenia and usa.
    Depending on kind of work we can give you good juniors or seniors, freelancers or businesses.
    Rates depends ofcoz of country and level of coder.
    Send a description to info at 99dollarwebdesign dot com of your project and we will advice you with one or more coders.
    Norwin

come visit me at danieljpost dot is-a-geek dot net.

Sorry I don't have AIM but you can Yahoo! or Google chat me, or Skype me. Account is "danieljpost" on all three.