Arrow DHCart - Domain and Hosting Cart is only $12(one time fee)

DHCart is easy to setup and customizable domain and hosting shopping cart php script. You can accept domain registration and/or domain transfer and/or hosting orders easily by using it. Selecting domains, verifying availability(whois), adding hosting and the shopping cart are all controlled from one page.

Features:
    Uses PHP available on most Unix and Windows servers.
    Works with over 400 domain extensions.
    Determines domain availability.
    Any registration periods and prices allowed for each domain extension.
    Option to select hosting package for each domain name(if you enable it).
    Supports domain transfers(if you enable it).
    Easy to add to your own page layout * even inside a table cell. Also it use CSS file. All of the colors and the fonts can be changed by editing the CSS file.
    Easy to include only the domain extensions you wish to sell and support.
    Built in support for 2checkout, Paypal, Moneybookers, Nochex and manual processing.
    Supports monthly recurring billing on Paypal.
    You can integrate it to another payment gateway, too.
    Sends email to customer and vendor with order details at checkout(supports SMTP authentication).
    Supports Tax.
    Supports any currency symbol and/or currency name.
    You can set the currency exchange rates for each payment gateways if your default currency is different from them.
    Uses language file for easy translation.
    User defined fields for order form.
    User defined email messages.
    Excellent documentation.
    And more...

Demo: http://www.dhcart.com/demo/order.php

How much does it cost?
    DHCart Owned License is only $12. It's one time fee and very limited time offer.

How can I purchase it?
    Please visit http://www.dhcart.com/purchase.php and click to Buy now button. You can download it immediately after you paid. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us from http://www.dhcart.com/contact.php

Thank you.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Is there an opttion where I can only use this for domain registration?

On the Demo I see the hosting package option as well.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar Ahmed View Post
    Is there an opttion where I can only use this for domain registration?

On the Demo I see the hosting package option as well.
    You can remove the domain sections that you don't want to use (for example domain transfer and hosting sections) by editing the config file of DHCart. It's too simple
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.

Is there a client area, or can the admin view orders?

Thanks
    Cash4Berry.com - Sell your cell for cash!

Quote Originally Posted by xtrafile1 View Post
    Is there a client area, or can the admin view orders?

Thanks
    It does not include an admin panel. Order notifications send to the email which you will define.

Looks like a good deal but can you make it go to say a thank you page after the order is completed?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by nexbyte View Post
    Looks like a good deal but can you make it go to say a thank you page after the order is completed?
    You can define the return urls of each payment section. So you can forward buyers any web page after order.

This offer will expiry at 01/01/2008. Thank you.

Good software, easy to install and integrate and a great price!

DHCart: I purchased the software am I able to recieve free updates if you put out a new version? And also, is there any way, or any plan to use coupon codes in the order process?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nexbyte View Post
    Good software, easy to install and integrate and a great price!

DHCart: I purchased the software am I able to recieve free updates if you put out a new version? And also, is there any way, or any plan to use coupon codes in the order process?

Thanks.
    Thank you for your interest. If you wish to get a new version of DHCart in the future when we can provide it with a discount price. DHCart is already the cheapest hosting/domain ordering software. Also we maybe add a coupon module to DHCart at next releases.