H-Sphere or Hostingcontroller 7?

Hi!

Need to choose a control panel for semi-OS hosting: Windows and Linux. Now I'm evaluating the PSoft's H-Sphere and Hostingcontroller 7.

H-Sphere is very feature rich but complicated panel. SWSoft wants to change the product pricing to be like HSPComplete, I don't know how much it cost, but think that it will be much more expensive like other SWSoft's products.

Hostingcontroller is not yes so mature but seems to be stable and usable product. I made already the installation of Hostingcontroller and will make a H-Sphere cluster too in nearest time but I would like to ask the community to help to compare this products and help me to choose between them.

Should I try HSPComplete too? Someone know how expensive HSPComplete is?

From what I have seen, Hsphere prices have stayed the same. There is a larger # of licenses (200) that need to be purchased to get setup now, but thats about it. Support costs did go up, but they are still within reason. There was a lot of talk about it going up to HSPComplete pricing, but that has not happened yet. With 3.1 in beta now, I think that the next version of Hsphere will be great.

Yep. I'm very confused. H-Sphere is a feature rich and I like to feature set, but few monthes ago I tried to make a test cluster but it was not very transparent and had no lot of time, so my cluster was not worked
    Here is what SWSoft writes about the prices:

Will Positive Software prices change?
    To minimize the impact of the acquisition on current customers, SWsoft will honor existing Positive Software customer contracts for both licensing and support. Proposals made prior to the acquisition, but not signed prior to the close date will be subject to review. Purchases of new licenses under existing contracts will also be subject to review.
    During the course of the transition, existing H-Sphere prices posted at http://www.psoft.net/price_list.html will be changed.
    • H-Sphere prices will become consistent with HSPcomplete
    • SiteStudio prices will become consistent with Sitebuilder
    • CP+ prices will become consistent with HSPcomplete
    • Support prices will become consistent with SWsoft support pricing

Those are the current prices from after the SWSOFT take over and are not even close to what HSPComplete costs. If you think Hsphere is expensive, get a quote on HSPComplete and then let me know what you think.

What type of problems were you having with the test cluster? Have you looked for any help with it? Hsphere can be tough to install the first time you use it, but once you get the hang of it, its great.

I know that HSPComplete is VERY expensive and affray that H-Sphere will cost like HSPComplete.

Again, from what I have seen, the prices listed are the prices going forward. The price list you posted are the prices that SWSOFT has published. I dont think they will be going up any time soon.

Greetings:

https://www.psoft.net/price_list.html is the current price list as published by SWSoft.

gosha, it is possible the installation was not done correctly; Cartika, Jodo, and many other providers use H-Sphere and it works very well for them.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile