Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    I hope all of you are sending in abuse-tickets with his ISP.
    With AIM / MSN You don't see the IP of the other user as the communication is routed through their servers. If you can get them to open a direct connection on AIM by sending a picture or something then a Netstat command will show his IP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting Puppy - Tom View Post
    With AIM / MSN You don't see the IP of the other user as the communication is routed through their servers. If you can get them to open a direct connection on AIM by sending a picture or something then a Netstat command will show his IP.
    The same works with MSN, and depending on the client you may see his IP-address using ICQ too.

Why not create a unique folder-name and lure him there to get his IP-address and then send an abuse complaint? It doesn't look like he's clever enough to hide his whereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    The same works with MSN, and depending on the client you may see his IP-address using ICQ too.

Why not create a unique folder-name and lure him there to get his IP-address and then send an abuse complaint? It doesn't look like he's clever enough to hide his whereabouts.
    Oh Henrik... please stop ignoring ub3r
    drew@slicie.com - Vertical Scaling Servers
    30 Minute Backups - Pay for what you use

I R SUPORT FOR CTRITEX NEED PASS PLZ

Its probably nothing more than a publicity stunt.
    << Please see the Rules page. >>

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie4648 View Post
    I had a chuckle there, but in all honesty this guy has caused a lot of problems for us, and even tried resetting password for my personal MSN Account somehow. But as of now everything is under control except he seems to somehow have gotten ahold of our ICQ Account which is pretty hard to retrieve..other than that we're all set.

Again this guy has caused a lot of trouble for us and even if it did bring publicity, its not the kind we would want in any situation ever

Cheers + Happy New Year !
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I wonder if they're getting them from WHT, seeing as alot of you guys have your MSN details on your profile.

Cirtex,
    i yam gary
    give me woot
    kthnxbye

Quote Originally Posted by HostSentry View Post
    Oh Henrik... please stop ignoring ub3r
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie4648 View Post
    Best post in 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Looie View Post
    I R SUPORT FOR CTRITEX NEED PASS PLZ
    SURE!!1

user: omega36
    password: diaf111

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtex View Post
    I had a chuckle there, but in all honesty this guy has caused a lot of problems for us, and even tried resetting password for my personal MSN Account somehow. But as of now everything is under control except he seems to somehow have gotten ahold of our ICQ Account which is pretty hard to retrieve..other than that we're all set.

Again this guy has caused a lot of trouble for us and even if it did bring publicity, its not the kind we would want in any situation ever

Cheers + Happy New Year !
    Well AIM and ICQ accounts are about useless. Dont use them for too many important things. So many kids, yes 12-14 year old kids have full access to AOL's merlin database they can take any screenname they want.

AIM and ICQ accounts are the easiest in the world to get jacked. And Ive even seen people who have had msn accounts taken that had good passwords and insane verification q and a. So I would imagine they have access to msn's stuff as well.

But I assure you AIM/ICQ accounts can be taken very easily by a good number of people. Not much you can do when they have admin access to AOL like so many do.

As far as people reporting this guy to his isp, its futile, these crap country isps do nothing about abuse, its like reporting abuse to turk isps, nothing will be done. Thats why these hackers in other countries dont even bother using proxies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12