choosing between 3 hosts

hello,

i have finally narrowed my listing down to a few hosts. and look to you guys for wisdom that i dont have.

I have 3 hosts, that seem most interesting to me. I like Hawkhost the most because they have the longest track record. Although they offer a little hd space. Any opinions?

1. Hawkhost
    10.95/mo
    1.5 hd
    15gb bandwidth

2. Smokey Hosts
    7.95/mo
    4gb hd
    100gb bandwidth

3. Selopry
    9.95/mo
    10gb

it seems that Selopry is offering 15% off in all plans, but it seems to be a shared plan, while the other two that you have choose are reseller plans.

good luck on your choice.
    Waveweb Technologies
    http://www.waveweb.com
    Customer Service Guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by msm25 View Post
    it seems that Selopry is offering 15% off in all plans, but it seems to be a shared plan, while the other two that you have choose are reseller plans.

good luck on your choice.
    the plan im quoting was created for me.

if anyone else has hosting within this price range... pm me.

Well, I appreciate the fact you're considering Hawk Host in your short list of possible hosts for a reseller account. I'd just like to comment that on our smaller packages it may be true we don't offer a lot resources, but as you get up there the amount of much more generous then users tend to use coupons around the net to reduce the price.

So I guess what you need to ask yourself here is what are you looking for? Is it large amounts of resources or is it something else?

Whomever you do choose do make sure to look for reviews around here and on the web as depending on the hosts you have in your list you may find no one with an experience with them who is currently actively posting on this forum.
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X & PHP 5.6.X & PHP 7.0.X Support!

yea.. thats what im getting. hey tony. ive talked to your quite a few times via chat. asking all the random questions that come to my mind.