Thread: WebNX

WebNX

Does anyone have any pictures of WebNX's data center in LA? I could not find any on their website for the life of me, I asked the live support and they told me to google it.

I actually have a few screenshots of my rack but I don't have any of the floor itself.

I scanned over the live chat history and found yours, it was with Dario. We don't have our own DC, we rent a little over 6,000 sq' within Telcom center in downtown Los Angeles (we have space on 4 floors of the building, with the largest of it on the 7th floor). Here is some details of the building itself.

http://www.carrierhotels.com/propert...la/index.shtml

Let me know if you need any other details. Thanks

Dan
    Daniel Pautz - WebNX, Inc. dan >< WebNX.com
    WebNX.com Enterprise Hosting Solutions Los Angeles and Manhattan NewYork based Servers
    High end Dedicated Servers at reasonable prices and a Premium network with 9x providers route optimized with the Noction IRP

the 7th floor is quite nice.
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

Great building, definitely needs a coffee shop of some sort.
    data center directory - The comprehensive data center resource. Version 2.0 coming soon!

needs its own parking structure is what it needs lol
    im here every day and would love it if that happened