Game Server Company Seeking Staff

Company Website: http://stealthservers.net

Software Used: ClientExec/Tcadmin/cPanel

OS Used: CentOS/WindowsServer2003

Years in business: 2+

Seeking: 1-2 talented and dynamic employees

Requirements: 18+ Located in the United States (no exceptions) Verification of identity and signing of a NDA.

Pay: This jobs average pay will be $200-$500 USD a month. As we continue to grow, job opportunity and potential for greater pay does as well.

Our pay structure has a base pay, and is then calculated by monthly performance. Two week pay can be arranged as well.

Job description: My company has been formulated in a way that all staff members are empowered to do 90%+ of all dealings within the business. This means we need intelligent workers who can work alone and need very little guidance. Some of these tasks will be:

Answering emails and Support Tickets
    IRC/Live Chat Support
    Monitoring Users Game Servers
    Organizing billing, suspending users with unpaid invoices, ect
    Setting up servers, configuring servers for specific game types, ect

Skills that apply: Knowledge of game server hosting, knowledge of specific games, knowledge of customer support.

**We are willing to train all employees, however we are looking for quick learners

This position requires someone who is available online very often. A good job for someone who would be glued to their computer screen anyways. If we do hire you, we will take one week to see if you will fit the job, if not we will let you know, and you will be paid for that week.

We also need people who are available to talk over a VOIP application such as Ventrilo.

Any other details can be handled over email. Please do not waste your time emailing us if you are outside of the U.S., under 18, or can't verify identity.

Look forward to hearing from qualified candidates, we are looking to hire immediately.

Contact us here:

contact [AT] stealthservers.net

Just to clarify, this position requires a very open schedule. We are not looking to fill a specific time slot, we are looking for someone who can check in on things throughout the day. As you should know if applying for this job, it is a 24/7 venture.

Also if you are currently involved in any other game server company, you can not be considered for this job.

If any clarification is needed on this let me know.

--Brad

Is it available to Canadians?

Quote Originally Posted by Chr0n1c View Post
    Is it available to Canadians?
    Did you even read the topic?

Please do not waste your time emailing us if you are outside of the U.S., under 18, or can't verify identity.
    Upfront Business Solutions
    A Cloud & Microsoft SaaS provider
    "Creating you a online web presence"

Unfortunately there is just too much hassle with having a worker outside the U.S.

That being said we have several prospects we are looking at. Please make sure to send an email out if you feel qualified before Christmas. We will be reviewing applicants Wednesday and Thursday, and hope to have 1-2 staff members hired by Friday.

Thanks, Brad

Nice to see such a great response, I would like everyone to know who has emailed me, that I have read every last email, and hope to get back to most of you after Christmas. If you do not hear from me by the 27th, please follow up with me.

Best Regards, Brad

Applied, thanks!
    Zach E. - Kualowww.kualo.com
    Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Cloud VPS & Dedicated Servers
    UK: 0800 138 3235 ❘ USA: 1-800-995-8256

I emailed you,, I cant wait to hear from you soon.

Thanks to everyone who emailed us. The initial employee we hired did not work out and we are still seeking one more staff member

If you are still interested please send us an email once again to: brad [AT] stealthservers.net

Even if you have already sent an email, please re-send it if still interested

Thanks, Brad

I have resent you the email since i am very interested. I think i would be perfect for the position.

Sorry to bring back such an old thread.

However we are still searching for ideal candidates.

Please email us if interested

Thanks, Brad

Game Server Company Seeking Staff

Hi,

e-mail sent

If this position is still available i also sent you an email.

Sent, hope it's not too late.