Looking for a helm provider for the following:

6 domains
    10 email boxes
    2 gb of disk space
    10 gb of bandwith
    5 mysql dbs
    1 mssql db
    5 ftp accounts

I'm currently with jodohost, I love their service just not a fan of hsphere at all. I tried to get an account setup with reiablesite.net but they failed to setup an account within 48 hours even though their site says 24 hours and wouldn't respond to an email about the status of the account. I currently pay 18 a month with jodo so I'd like to stay around that price or a little less since I don't take a ton of resources.

Thanks

You can certainly get the deal that you are looking for. There are lots of providers available and can certainly create a custom plan to meet your requirements. Get in touch with their sales and you'll get a good deal! You can also check out the offers section..

Cheers,
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Contact Mike or Jay at Handynetworks. We had a server before, I believe other do agree that they're a good Helm hosting vendor

Quote Originally Posted by gate2vn View Post
    Contact Mike or Jay at Handynetworks. We had a server before, I believe other do agree that they're a good Helm hosting vendor
    I agree... We are having our servers with HandyNetworks and they have been excellent!
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

I would not host my sites with a provider cannot set up new account within 24 hours.
    Many providers offer instant set up in these days.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Thanks Ill look at Handynetworks

Quote Originally Posted by twooly View Post
    Thanks Ill look at Handynetworks

What sort of a budget do you have?
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

Quote Originally Posted by ReyoxHosting View Post
    What sort of a budget do you have?
    Its around $18 / month...

Quote Originally Posted by twooly View Post
    I currently pay 18 a month with jodo so I'd like to stay around that price or a little less since I don't take a ton of resources.
    He did mentioned in the post..

Quote Originally Posted by sure123 View Post
    Its around $18 / month...

He did mentioned in the post..
    Didn't notice it I'd suggest he checkout the WHA forums, its full of Helm providers if he really wants Helm that much.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]

Didn't notice it I'd suggest he checkout the WHA forums, its full of Helm providers if he really wants Helm that much.
    I agree... WHA forums (Soon to be called SWSoft forums ) will help you find many helm hosts. In fact, I can also see many hosts here who offer Helm Hosting. The offers section will be of definite help.

Good luck!

WHA forums (Soon to be called SWSoft forums )
    Good luck!
    thats the sad part

thats the sad part
    Absolutely... This is going to be a murder of Helm..

Absolutely... This is going to be a murder of Helm..
    Murder? More like massacre!!

Reliable Site enjoys good feedback on WHT, and uses HELM. They operate clusters too if you choose their 'Factory' package, which should mean you can run heavier sites on there with greater redundancy (uptime). The package calculator is quite flexible too, and they will go higher into custom package territory upon request.

Reliable Site has problems with support. Below is the url of review from one of its customer:

http://forums.asp.net/t/1197360.aspx

Hello

Have you tried looking at the shared hosting offers section do a search for Helm on the last 7 days of posts to see what results come up.

Also if you want the URL for Helm forums, its http://forums.webhostautomation.com

p.s the take over of SWSoft is actually going to introduce tons of new things to Helm and will certainly not be killing the product, but growing it.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat